Part 15

(Only if you haven't seen it already on one of my other books!)

A/N Sorry if I confused anyone by changing my username, I am still the same writer. I didn't like my old one, and wanted to change it to something better. :) Here's the next bit. Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I think I am going to take a short break from updating every week, I want to concentrate on writing some more into the story so I can give you loads of updates at once, and go back and edit the posts I have already done. If you read my other stories as well I will be doing it on them as well. !!!!!!Don't worry I will keep updating but not as often as I have been!!!!!! Enjoy!

CC ;)

We had played three rounds of Blackjack and I had gone bust once, and it was on this round. We decided that the people who had gone bust would do the forfeits after we decided to finish. We decided that this would be the last round. I have 7 Oreos, Colton has 3 and has gone bust twice, Ryder has 4 and has gone bust once, Levi has 5 and has gone bust once, Trystan has 6 and has gone bust twice, Storm has 6 and hasn't gone bust, Brody has 1 and has gone bust on all three so far, Ashton has 5 and has only gone bust once and Jesse has 2 and has gone bust twice.

I had gone bust, and was waiting for the others to finish their turn. It was Brody's turn and he was looking off into the distance trying to work out what to do when I saw Storm try to get my attention.

Do you want another? He mouths. I nod thinking he will get it out of the pack, but instead he reaches over and takes Brody's last one and throws it over to me. I stuff it into my mouth before Brody realises it has gone.

"Hey, who stole my cookie?" He says with a pout, that was cute on him. "It was you wasn't it. Stormy it's not nice to steal." He says turning to Storm. Storm glares back. He goes to take one from Storm's pile, but Storm swats his hand away. I laugh, Brody crosses his arms and sticks his tongue out at Storm.

It turns out that everyone went bust except for the dealer who was Aston.

We were clearing the cards away, and I was stuffing my Oreos down so no one could steal them when I heard Sophie's voice call down for me.

"I'm just going to see what she wants and then we can decide on the forfeits."

They all nod smiling.

"Don't steal my Oreos!" I call over my shoulder.

*^*^*

"You OK sweetie?" I ask coming into Sophie's room.

"I had a nightmare." She replies. I sigh and sit on the side of the bed stroking her hair. She has nightmares frequently, usually about the abuse from past boyfriends, I try and stop her from getting hurt, but I'm not always around.

"What was it about this time?" I ask.

"Granny's boyfriend came and hurt you, Stormy and his friends, you were all on the floor and then you went up to heaven and the boyfriend then turned to me and came towards me and then I woke up."

"Oh, sweetie." I say hugging her closer to me. She has got attached to these boys.

"Glass of milk?" I ask her. She nods. I go down into the kitchen and grab a glass of milk.

"She OK?" Ashton asks when I go to go back up.

"Yeah she just had a nightmare." I tell them with a sad smile. I go back up and give Sophie her milk and wait with her until she goes back to sleep, which doesn't take long.

I tried to write them actually playing it but got very confused in the process, I might change it when I can.

CC ;)

Edited 1 October 2015. :)