Werewolf Fantasies #5

Hafa Adai!

Thanks and Happy Readings! (:

********************

Chapter Five: Orchids and Moonlight

-->Leena's POV:

"Honey, you have no idea." The words out of Nick's mouth held so much promise I shivered. It was something I was looking forward to. The man just exuded so much sexuality, that if he could bottle it up, he'd make millions.

I couldn't believe how wanton I acted. Never in my twenty-one years of life did I act so obvious with a man. I was open, seductive, and everything in between. The one thing that I couldn't believe the most was that Nick was being equally seductive, charming. I could tell that he went through every precaution to make sure that I was comfortable.

"I didn't mention how beautiful you look," Nick said from behind the wheel. We were still in the car and had been participating in playful banter, the sexual innuendos obvious.

I looked over at him and admired his profile. He was beautiful as well. "Thanks," I said with a smile, "you look beautiful yourself."

"Beautiful?" he asked, raising a single dark eyebrow. "Not handsome or manly?" His voice was playful and made me laugh.

"You're every one of those words. And some."

"Really? Tell me more.."

"Oh. And feed your already overweight ego?"

Nick lifted a hand to his chest in mock hurt. "I have no ego."

"Please.. That's such a blatant lie and you know it." I huffed and heard Nick laugh.

"Okay, well, that was the past. Now I don't need anything from anyone.." The way he said that made me wonder if he had more to say. When he didn't expand I changed the subject.

"So, where are you taking me?" His playful expression was back.

"It's a surprise. I'm sure you'll like it." He smiled and if I could have, I would've melted on his very expensive leather seats.

About another five minutes, Nick pulled over to the shoulder of the road and turned to face me.

"This is where you get blindfolded." He smiled something wicked.

"Uh.. Why?"

"Like I said, it's a surprise."

I knew that I shouldn't give him so much liberty with myself, but for some weird reason, I knew that he wouldn't hurt me. For some reason, I knew I could trust him. After a few seconds, I smiled and said, "Okay."

I watched as he reached across the seats and opened the glove compartment. I could feel the heat coming off his body, and smell his amazing fragrance. I could feel as my body started to heat up, and then I watched as Nick froze. And then he sniffed. Just like Sean had done that morning in my room. I quickly shifted my legs closer together and said, "Is everything okay?"

Nick cleared his throat. "Yeah. I'm good," he said and went back to his task. After he shuffled a bit, I noticed him pull out a plain black scarf.

"Okay, lean over to me a little so I can tie this on."

I did so, slowly. The minute the scarf touched my skin, I noticed that it was soft. It had to be silk. And then when his fingers brushed my skin, I turned my face into his touch. His touch felt outstanding on my skin, and that zing I first felt when we touched was there. It seemed that the feeling didn't go away. I could feel him hovering close to me, only too aware of his presence.