Werewolf Fantasies #9

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait. But now you have the next chappie! I hope you guys like it...it was fun. This is my only werewolf story (like ever) and I'm glad I'm getting some good/constructive feedback.

In this chappie there's some fighting (like...actual fighting with teeth and claws and blood) and I just wanted to prepare you guys for it. I don't know if it was any good, but yeah. I've never written a fight scene like this. I really hope it's okay.

Well, yeah, nothing else to say lol. Enjoy!

Thanks and Happy Readings ! (:

********************

Chapter Nine: Fighting and Screaming

-->Nick's POV:

As Leena came into kiss me, yet another interruption: my phone. It was ringing the same annoying ring that always rung when Kris called me.

"Geez...whose phone is that?" Leena asked right before her lips touched mine.

"That would be mine," I said, gently lifting Leena off of me and getting up. I made my way to Leena's room when I had dropped my phone. The phone kept on ringing. I answered it and was instantly greeted by Kris' voice.

"You might want to get your ass back home. Now."

At first I was confused. "Why? What's wrong?"

Kris was quick to answer. "Someone's back in town."

Shit. That could only be one person. "Fuck me! When?"

"Sean just reported catching his scent. I think you might want to check up on it seeing as now you're mated. Or almost anyway."

Fuck. "Do you think he knows?"

"Considering who he is to us...to you...yeah, I'm pretty sure."

Fuck. Shit. "How?"

"How what, Nick? You know better than anyone."

Yeah, if that wasn't the fuckin' truth. "Shit."

"My thoughts exactly," Kris agreed. "Have you told Leena?"

"No."

I heard Kris mumbling in the background. Then, "Maybe you should. He's going to go after her, you know?"

I did know that. I just didn't want to believe it. "I won't let that happen."

"She'd be safer at the compound," Kris said, fully in Alpha mode.

"She won't leave her sister."

"Bring her along," Kris said. "Just tell her."

Then there was a click. Kris had hung up.

I ran a hand down my face. Shit, this is just fuckin' great. I grabbed my shirt that I threw on the ground by the door and pulled it on. Then I walked out of the room.

"I'm sorry Leena, but I have to go," I said as stoic as possible. It was better stoic then fuckin' pissed.

"Is everything okay?" she asked. I guess looking stoic didn't work. I probably looked serious; way more than I've ever looked.

I nodded. "Nothing for you to worry about. Just stay home tonight, okay?" There was no way I could live with myself if something happened to her. Without waiting for an answer, I leaned in to kiss her, then I left.

Outside, I leaned my head against the door. I really didn't want to leave her unprotected...well, okay, I just didn't want to leave her. There was just something about her that...completed me. Fuck. That had to be the cheesiest shit ever. I really needed to get away from here before I start singing ballads. I pushed myself off the door and looked around for any people. Seeing no one, I quickly shed my clothes and shifted, biting on to my clothes. It was faster this way, and I wanted to be at the compound quickly.