Werewolf Fantasies #1

So, this is me trying out the supernatural.. Well, werewolves! It's totally different from my other story. Uh, it's a love story, of course. I hope you enjoy it. Leave me comments and such. I appreciate it.

********************

Chapter One: The Fortune

-->Leena's POV:

"Come on Leena, what do you have to lose?"

I looked over at Rae, my sister. She was also the person who thought that going to a psychic on my birthday was fun. Yay.. Not. Why she thought a twenty one year old would enjoy going to a psychic was beyond me. I, for one, would've enjoyed staying home with Orange, my pug, watching horror flicks. Okay, okay, so it's not the stuff fantasies are made of, but hey, I'm a realist.

"Rae, how do you know this psychic," I said, using air quotes, "is even for real?"

Rae sniffed, "That's not what this is about.."

"I don't see the point in wasting my money.." I argued.

"You won't.. I'm paying."

This was just like Rae. She always had to have her way, no matter what. "Fine," I said, giving up. This would go along a lot faster if I just agreed to this. Rae squealed and opened the door to the shop 'Madam Zora'. The little bell at the top of the door dinged and there was a voice that called out. "Have a seat and I'll be right there."

Rae ushered me to the chairs next to the counter and we sat down. "Aren't you exited?" she exclaimed.

"Oh, very," I lied. It was pointless to share what I thought, it'd only hurt her feelings.

After about two minutes, a woman, dressed in gypsy garb, stepped out from behind beaded curtains and said, "Follow me." She turned without seeing if we were following and made her way back behind the beads.

Rae hurriedly followed, me in tow. "Come on, we don't want to keep Madam Zora waiting."

"Psh." Like I really cared.

"Have a seat," Madam Zora said, motioning to the empty seat across from her. "And happy birthday."

"Thank-" Wait a minute, how'd she know it was my birthday? "How.."

She cut me off before I could finish. "Clairvoyance, my dear. It is my gift."

Right.. Rae must have talked to her beforehand.

"Okay, thank you anyway."

"You do not believe." Madam Zora stated. It wasn't a question.

"In psychics? No." I replied. Might as well be honest, eh?

"Well, either way.. You are here right?"

I was going to tell her that it wasn't my idea when she kept talking, "I shall read your fortune now, yes?"

"Uh, yes."

I glanced at Rae who was walking out the beaded curtains to the main store. Great, she was leaving me alone.

Madam Zora held out her hand and I placed my hand on top. The minute I did so, Madam Zora closed her eyes and gasped.

At first I didn't know what to make of it.. Was this how she caught a customer, drew them in? Or was this some way to scare me? Then she opened her eyes and held mine with so much intensity.

"Your wolf.." she said quietly, "he searches for you."

My wolf? What the hell was that supposed to mean? Was this some joke?