Forgiven

Luke POV - surprised you didn't I ? (I've never written his pov before so sorry if it seems a bit odd? I'm trying though.)

Short content

No way. No actually, legit, possible, incredible way they fell in. I suppose my plan making could go to my dad, sadly, I have a thing for trickery.

Given the circumstances, I should be overjoyed, maybe on my knees, thanking the gods for not ruining my plans; kissing the fates; singing and dancing with the muses. But I'd hardly be welcomed there, at least once they knew that it was actually my plan. And does that bother me?

Abso-*explicit content sorry kids*-lutley not.

Why should I get on me knees and beg for forgivness when ive "offended" them. My life actually being a spawn of something so divine is an actual curse. If they never existed, there would be no pawns for them to play with, no petty wars to be fought, no offense for them to be taken.

But really, this is all so much bigger than that. I cant help but feel all of us demigods would be better off dead. Icant help but feel that we are just little blips in their immortal timelines, they will forget, we are just their story lines. Just little god-damn background characters to make them seem like the ultimate heroes. The true protagonist in this little world. And they all think  it's one of them. They aren't human at all, they don't know what suffering is, they don't know what its like for us.

Not until they fall. And they will. And once this little story about how the precious child of Posiedon fell into the deadly abyss. A place they could never reach. They'd feel so incompetent, so cowardly, so...human.

But just a minor problem. I cant do this without the lightning bolt, and its washed up somewhere in Tartarus. And it might get into the wrong hands.

Either Percy Jackson, or an unknowing monster.

Or rather, me. Perhaps I'm the right hands for it though, at least in my story.

I'm sorry Annabeth, you cant be in my story anymore.

Sorry it's super short, I wanted to update but I'm running low on time right now! Expect a longer update continuing from the last chapter soon though, its being written now.

Love

Noelle

I felt like I needed to update so I gave you guys a quick filler, but don't worry, the next chapter which is [picking back up from the last is in drafts and will be updated soon.

Anyways if you liked this please comment and vote and since this one sucked ill do a small goal for the next chapter

2 votes,

2 comments

Love,

Noelle