K-Drama Quotes About Love pt1

Song: Suddenly by Kim Bo Kyung (OST from City Hunter)

You know when you're watching a drama and one of the characters suddenly pulls out a quote that hits stabs you right in the feels? Here's a compilation of some of the best K-drama quotes about love-- some happy, some heartbreaking, some hard-hitting, some specific, and some all-encompassing. Prepare to sigh. A lot. 

1. Kang Joon Hee - Answer Me 1997 - Episode 10
"The reason I like you? Because it's you. Just you. That's the only reason. I wish I knew. Then I could figure out how to stop liking you. If I can't avoid it, I only want one thing. To stay by you as a friend, unchanged. Here's to heartache. To love." 

 2. Seo Yi Soo - A Gentleman's Dignity - Episode 12
"Men like you one day, and the next day, they change their mind. The problem is that they're being honest both days."  

3. Jung Yu Jin - Winter Sonata - Episode 4
"At that moment, we both realized that the opposite word for love isn't hate or dislike. The opposite word for love is I loved you. It's the past tense."

5. Tae Gong Sil - The Master's Sun - Episode 17
"Giving a loving glance, and sharing a warm meal together...and all those other shining moments filled with love and laughter...will become your reward for loving someone unconditionally like that."

6. Cha Ok Gyun - Flower Boy Ramen Shop - Episode 9
Chi Soo: "This is mother? How can that be? A song is a song. A promise is a promise. How can it be something else?"
Ok Gyun: "When you love a woman...when you love a woman, she becomes a drink. She becomes the moon. She becomes the song. Then she turns into my world."
Chi Soo: "What are you talking about?"
Ok Gyun: "You will understand when you meet a woman like that."

7. "Trash" - Answer Me 1994 - Episode 5
"When you have to tell your loved ones a hard truth...There's only one thing you need to focus on. More than any long explanation, and more than any beautiful words...The look of love in your eyes...That alone will suffice."

8. Hyun Jin Heon - My Lovely Sam Soon - Episode 13
Hee Jin: "She's sparkling right now...But after time passes...It's all the same. She might sparkle right now, but after time passes...She'll fade away too. Like us... Jin-heon...You'll still go to her knowing that?"
Jin Heon: "People know they're going to die but live anyways."

9. Joo Wan - I Need Romance 3 - Episode 11
"Date someone who appreciates how worthy you are. I don't care if that person isn't me. A man who appreciates how precious you are. A man who's concerned about whether or not you're feeling cold. A man who can recognize what it is that you need."  

10. Lee Gak - Rooftop Prince - Episode 12
"Do you know how much I've been searching for you? You left a letter, and you couldn't be reached! Are you trying to give me a heart attack? Why are you making me this way? Why have you made me this way? My heart has felt broken all day. It was pounding from frustration. It felt like it was going to burst! I couldn't recognize myself from the frustration. I thought I was going to go crazy all day! Even though I screamed and yelled, I didn't feel any relief! But now that I've seen your face, I get it. I...I was missing you all day. I like you."

❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️