Monstar

Genre: Musical
Episodes: 12

 "Monstar" depicts the lives of ordinary teens who are injured psychologically and heal themselves through the power of music.  

Yoon Seol-chan (Yong Joon-Hyung), is the vocalist for the group "Man in Black" Korea's most popular K-pop boy band. He carries deep wounds within his mind, but doesn't express his feelings. Because of his hot temper. 

At a time he is provoked into pushing one of his crazy fans, and when that goes viral, his reputation plummets. As damage control, his agency tells him to quietly attend school for a while.

His management company then orders him to carry himself as an ideal student. He joins a music band at school, while facing unexpected events.

Meanwhile, Se-yi, a new transfer student from New Zealand, draws attention in the school for both her talent and oddness. Misunderstandings occur between Seol-chan, Se-yi, and their other classmates. 

But in the midst of all the chaos, these students find a common interest which connects them to each other: music. Every character has his or her own untold stories, which have had significant impact in their lives. But as they gather together to sing and play the music they love, they learn to soothe the pain inside them, and to open each of their souls.

I love the acting in Monstar, in some episodes you laugh some you cry some even both...I love it!
Amazing character development and even chemistry!

Cast

Main cast 

• Yong Jun-hyung as Yoon Seol-chan
• Ha Yeon-soo as Min Se-yi
• Kang Ha-neul as Jung Sun-woo Yoon
•Chan-young as young Sun-woo
• Ahn Nae-sang as Han Ji-woong
• Jung Joon-young as young Han Ji-woong 

Color Bar members
• Dahee as Kim Na-na
• Kim Min-young as Shim Eun-ha
• Park Kyu-sun as Cha Do-nam
• Kang Eui-sik as Park Kyu-dong 

All For One members
• Moon Yong-suk as Ma Joon-hee
• Kim Yoo-hyun as Ma Hyo-rin
• Yoon Jong-hoon as Shin Jae-rok

I'm the Best by 2NE1 Monstar Version

Troublemaker Monstar version

Don't forget to vote toooo :) :)