(5) Summer Dresses and Beach Undressings

(WARNING: HEATED, MATURE CONTENT AHEAD- READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)

Somewhere along our track to Declan's house, he had a suggestion which consisted of a sharp turn and a surprised yelp on my end.

"Where are we going?" I had asked him.

He had smiled, and shook his head slowly, indicating that I was going to be kept in the dark. Quite literally, even, because by the time we arrived, the sun was setting and it was getting dark.

"A secluded beach?" I murmured, glancing at his mischievous smirk. "Are we going for a swim or something?"

Declan laughed. "You're so innocent." I had huffed at this. I've been introduced to the BDSM lifestyle for two years now. Innocent was nowhere near me and my description. Declan grabbed my chin gently, focusing his eyes on mine. "I'm going to take you here, right now."

A soft blush coated my cheeks as I tore my gaze from his. "Here? In the car?"

A small smile forms on his lips. "You're my property. I can do whatever I want, can't I?"

Before I can answer, Declan pulls me into a heated kiss, not letting our tongues touch just yet. He grabs my wrists and pulls them above me head, closing the kiss as he takes off his tie and secures my hands to the seat headrest.

I gently tug at them to test the strength, and gasp lightly. "It's so tight. I won't be able to use my hands."

He leans in again, whispering, "don't worry, baby, you won't need them." He grabs my bottom lip with his teeth, biting it softly and sucking on it. I resist the urge to moan.

Declan start planting low, quiet kisses along my jaw line, murmuring, "so sexy," and down to my neck, pausing fir a quick second and pulling away completely. I almost let out a whimper, a pool of wetness collecting below me. Somehow, he finds my earlobe in a matter of minutes and licks it slowly, pulling up my summer dress.

I gasp vulnerably as I remember that I hadn't worn any panties, and start squirming lightly before Declan interrupts me with a disapproving tut-tut. "Stay still, baby, or I'll have to punish you."

I still instantly without second thought, well aware of his threat. I haven't exactly gotten a punishment from Declan in the one day I was his, and I'd like to keep it that way.

"Better," he hums, pulling my dress up and over my hands, acting as a second barrier. The cold air lashes onto my naked body as I mentally slap myself for opening the window. I glance slyly at it, but Declan notices, and adds a grin. "You don't want the window open?"

I shake my head, my nipples hardening at the temperature.

"I do what I want to do, when I want to do it, where I want to do it," he whispers, leaving the window open just enough to let in some air, but not to give me a cold. "And I won't have you stopping me. Am I understood?"

I gasp as he licks my right nipple. "Yes, Master," I manage. He smiles, murmuring, "good," as he pulls on my nipples tightly, and releasing, and so on, biting them every once in a while. I bite my lip, although a few moans escape, and focus on keeping entirely still for him.

Declan blows a puff of air on my exposed chest, making me gasp. I quickly cross my legs, squeezing my thighs together.

"No, no baby, we can't have you like this," he purrs, moving the chair all the way back and positioning himself between my legs, his knees forcing them apart. He gently traces my pússy with his fingers, inserting two for a quick moment, making me moan softly. He removes them and puts them in front of my mouth. "Suck," he commands. I obey quickly, opening my mouth, taking in his fingers and sucking graciously. He smirks. "Good girl."