(3.5) Declan

Has anyone heard of those blood-sucking monsters with fangs and black (perfectly) styled hair, who classified in the genre of 'tall, dark, and handsome?' I mean, pale skin was either a snowman or a vampire, so let's go with the latter one.

I think Mystery Girl was a vampire, who sucks cocks instead of blood. It's the truth, isn't it? I do believe she had a reason for her whole rebound fiasco, however, whether it's visible or not. So far, it wasn't visible.

"Did you think about him at all during what we just did?" I asked her, already knowing the question.

"I- yes," she whispered. "But, it was really-"

"Thought so," I interrupted, fresh poison running through my veins as I ran my tongue over the bottom row of my teeth- something I did a lot more than usual when I was angry or about to say things that would ruin someone's life. If she wanted to forget someone, I could understand the drinking, although she seemed like a light weight when it came to alcohol. "Stop bullshitting the both of us. You're wasting your time, as well as mine." But she shouldn't have used me. She could have opted for a better choice, like a one-night stand with a vanilla type of person, who would give her the séx she needs and not be so hung up about it.

Earlier, I thought this was going to be the start of a blooming relationship. Now, she didn't appeal to me anymore than a dirty toilet. She reminded me of her, even more than she did when she walked in the room.

"Let's just do it once," she pleaded. "Then I'll be out of your pants in no time. Quite literally, of course." She flashed me a wink.

"I don't do one-night stands. I find the, repulsive and demeaning."

"You're telling me you have dignity to begin with?"

"A lot more than you think, pumpkin."

If she wanted something from me, she should have been straight up about it. Why did she pretend to be a submissive who wants to be with me when she clearly wanted something more intense than something with vanilla experts.

Not that vanilla is bad. But let's face it- the kinkier, the merrier.

What disappointed me most, was we could have had a chance.

I would have made a contract right up on the spot. I would have marked her as mine.

Sorry it's short! It goes under the five hundred word limit, but I didn't want to say anything that would ruin the next chapter for you guys XD Let me know what you think so far! I'm really excited about this book lol
~Liam