Even though im on my own, i know im not alone

• Dedicated to Asking Alexandria lovers <3

A/N

Hi guys!So this is my first story so please dont be to hard on me. This is the first chapter and i would really appreciate it if you told me if you would like me to continue it? thanks!

The music traveling through my headphones calms me; it makes me forget everything around me, like i'm in my own world. I begin to drift off into a furfilling sleep.Well i hope i drift off..  i need to.

I can hear my dad downstairs, drinking his life away; every last drop. I feel the warmth of tears on my cheeks. If i pretend to be asleep maybe he will just leave me alone. Ha, i wish. I'm only fooling myself.I begin to hear the sound of clumsy feet walk up the stars, well attempt to. It begins to get closer, as it does so does my breath. Paralysed under my bed covers, i begin to sing 'even though im on my own, i know im not alone, because i know that someone somewhere, is praying that i make it home'. I hear my door open, the sudden smell of liquor coming with it.Expecting the usual beating, i cringe, arming myself with only a pillow. But nothing happens.                                                                                                                                                  

Opening my eyes, i see my Dad just staring at me anger in his eyes. All of a sudden an alarm inside me tells me to protect myself. I decide not to disobay, i curl up and squeeze my eyes shut. I feel a pounding in my stomach... wishing theres no more to come. I'm not fooling anyone.

****************************************

2 hours later

I stare at myself in the mirror, concealer in the left hand and my phone in the other. I'm not going to let my Dad ruin everything for me; especially not today. Today i am going to see my favourite band, Asking Alexandria. The concert starts at 10 o'clock but the meet and greet is at 9 - i have an hour to get ready. I cover what seems to be a black eye with the concealer, it seems inpossible to cover it. Ugh. Sighing to myself, i wipe of the eccess and grab a towel.                       

After jumping in the shower, i spend a good solid 20 minutes rumbiging through my wardrobe, deciding what to wear. Eventually i chose a black Asking Alexandria tee, Black ripped skinny jeans and my spiked creepers. I apply my usual makeup ( black smokey eyeshadow and eyeliner). I felt so nervous- i was shaking, so nervous infact that i had to re-do my eyeliner, due to the fact i was going to meet my idol; the man of my dreams. Benjamin Paul Bruce.

I have been obsessed with Ben since i can remember. Infact my room is covered of posters with his face and the other members of asking alexandria, but his face more. He is so perfect, i remember a few years back i used to tell my self that one day i would go on tour with him, that i would marry him one day. I would be ' Mrs. Bruce'. I laughed at the thought of my inner-child fangirling moment and reached for my phone, putting on 'run free' and acting mentally crazy dancing around my 'Ben-Bruce-covered room'. Oh yeah, I have not told you about myself yet have i? well my names Anya Elmore, i'm 17 and come from London. I have aqua coloured hair with black lowlights and as you can tell, i have an obsessive mind towards AA.

Jumping on my bed singing 'Poison' , whilst using my hairbrush i previously used to tease my hair, my phone rings.

' INCOMPITANT SON OF A BITCH KEEP YOUR TOUNGE TI-'

Ring ring

I answer it withought hesitation, thinking it would probably be my friend Alice. Shes coming to the concert with me. We are pretty much like twins; only she has a obsession over Danny. I was right it was her, before i got to speak i heard her scream at me down the phone. Not shouting, literally. Screaming.

' OH MY GOD IM GOING TO MEET DANNY! ASDFGHJK' i flinch from the phone and scrunch up my face, whilst rubbing my now sore ear.

' Woah, calm down! i swear someone would think you're gonna try and kidnap him or something' i laugh, sorting out my black eye.

The phone goes quiet.

I swear i can literally feel  her evil grin down the phone. Crap. You know,dont get me wrong, i really love Alice. But sometimes she can be... weird.

'Haha' i say mockingly, trying to make out i was'nt being serious and for her to let it drop ' Anyways, the meet and greet is starting in an hour, if we want to meet them and get a few photos we better head off now, what time you picking me up?'

' Now, get your stuff ready. I'll be here in 5' She informed me.

I grabbed My poster, 2 albums and my 'BITCHES LOVE BEN BRUCE' t-shirt and sat on my bed, waiting for the door to knock. It's crazy to think that an hour to this minute i'll be having a conversation to the man of my dreams.