Chapter 4

Anastasias pov

We arrive at the mall and he immediately takes my hand in his. He says it's because he doesn't want me to get any ideas and run off.

We went to a different mall which I was not familiar with. Sad part is, they didn't have forever 21 which a really big bummer because my entire wardrobe is made up from there.

Sam needed some more clothes too so he went to do his stuff before we did mine. One store he mentioned we were gonna go to is called tillys. I've never heard of it but he said they have really pretty clothes so I took his word for it.

"I have to pee Sam." I tugged at his leather sleeve and he sighed.

"Why didn't you go at the house?"

"I didn't have to go then." He rolls his eyes and put the leather boots he was looking at back.

"Fine let's go." He wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled us towards the exit of the store.

We passed the many girls who were sticking their asses out for Sam to notice. He looked at a couple and I scolded him. He just chuckled and called me a baby. We reached the restroom and he pulled me towards him.

"You use the restroom you wash your hands and then you come out here. You do nothing else, Now go." He waited right next to the door and I went inside the empty bathroom.

I did my business and looked at the mirror. I fixed my bun and washed my hands. I heard a moan and then a small grunt. Oh my Jesus are they fucking in there? I quietly open the door and unfortunately I was right. I gasped and walked out right away.

"Hello princess." We walked off into one of the many shoe stores here. He drags us to the wall scatterred with different shoes.  He immediatly goes to the nike section.

"What kind of shoes do you want?" He turned towards me after getting a box dark red roshes. I looked up at him and he guided me towards the women section. I looked up at the variety of shoes on the wall. I take a pair of matching red roshes off the wall and widen my eyes at the price. 78 fucking dollars, shit why so much?  I hear sam chuckle behind me at my reaction.

"What? Ive never seen shoes cost so much money." If shoes cost more then 40 dollars i am not allowed to get them, no matter how much i want them.

"Baby i have the money. That doesnt even make dent in my wallet. Go ahead and buy it."

'Fine." Sam gets the shoes and suprisngly tells them my size. "How do you know my shoe size?"

"Oh please, I know everything about you." Sam rolls his eyes and smirks. He gives the cashier her money and she takes it placing it in the cash register. We walked out of the shoe store and walked to another store. Ive seen this store but ive never visted it beofre considering the fact that its filled with plenty of teenage girls.

"Why are we going in here?" i asked sam as we walked into the packed store.

"You said you needed clothes. Well this is a clothes store babe. i thought that was pretty obvious." He chuckled and lead us to the rack filles with shirts.

I wondered through the store as he followed by my side looking at every crop top i picked out. I picked out a couple of skirts but he instantly took them out of my hand because they were too "short". I honestly thought they werent but his version of short was defenatly different then mine. After we went out of the store he took me inside Victoria's Secret.

"No you can't go inside with me." I look at him and he immediately pouts. He bows his head and carries himself over to the bench outside the store.

I smile at myself and walk into PINK. As soon as I walk in I felt a hand intertwine with mine. I instantly pull away and look up at the man who turns out to be Sam.

"I told you to wait outside." I look at him in disappointment and he looks down at me with those beautiful eyes.

"Well I thought about it. But I'd rather be in here and look at all the cute little bras you'll buy with matching panties." I push him away from me and start looking at the navy blue bras. "Plus I didn't want you to escape me."

I rolled my eyes and started looking for some matching panties to go with my blue bra.

"Do you guys need any help?" A lady that looked to be in her late 20s came up to us and asked me.

"Um yes where's the fitting room?" I asked her and she pointed to the left of the store.

"Right over there. I'll call someone and tell them your coming over." She smiled at us and took her voice thingy and started saying something about us coming. After she was done she told us that a girl named Sasha was waiting for us.

Sam and I went into the fitting room after Sasha directed us to it. Once we were inside Sam pushed me up agasint the giant mirror and took my chin in his hand.

"Don't you ever roll your eyes at me again okay princess? That is disrespectful and you know how daddy hates it when you disrespect me." He looks me in the eyes and then Stares at my lips before crashing his into mine.

I am shocked and scared and happy. Why are you happy? He kidnapped you. He has done horrible things to you. Why are you happy?

"Kiss me back please." He whined agasint my lips and continues his assault. I slowly moved my lips against his out of fear. I didn't want him to hurt me. I didn't want him to "spank" me. I did this out of fear. He scares me. He could turn any moment and probably hit me on my face instead of my ass.

"God I'm so glad Your my mate." Wait, what?

-----

KESIS I LOVE DADDY