Chaper 2

Anastasias pov

I wake up in bed with black sheets and a man against me.

"What the hell?" I whisper to myself. Last nights memories flood back into my mind and I start to cry and scream.

The man next to me stirs and gets up from his sleep, his back facing me.

"Please don't h-hurt me sir!!" I shout and more tears run down my face.

"Sir? I prefer daddy more." He turns around and I gasp. His green eyes meet mine and he touches my cheek and wipes my tears away. I wince and push his hand off of me and hurt flashes through his eyes.

"Baby what's wrong?" He tried to put his hand on my face again but I slap it away.

"Don't call me b-baby!! Your a monster why would you take me a-way from my f-family?" I cry again and I hug my knees to my chest. His eyes soften And he looks at me.

"Aww cupcake don't talk like that." His voice was really deep and raspy it scared the hell out of me.

He goes to touch my face and I slap his hand away harder.

"Don't fucking touch me you monster." I spat out in anger and look at him dead in the eyes. Big mistake because his eyes go dark and he looks at me with the most scariest pair of emerald eyes I've ever seen.

"Don't fucking talk to me like that. Who the hell do you think you are. I am the fucking al-" He stops himself and breathes harshly as if he's trying to calm himself down. I have this need to comfort him and I reject it. He kidnapped you Ana you can't just go and help him. He stands up and starts stretching making his muscles more defined. Holy mother of lucifer he as hot. 

"Who are you?" I ask and look up at him. He shuffles around the room looking for something. He pulls a pair of grey sweatpants off the ground pulls them on.

"I am Sam but you can call me daddy." He winks at me before getting back on the bed laying his legs out. I ignore the fact that he called himself daddy and start to cry again.

"God your such a crybaby." He grabs the remote off the nightstand and turns the tv on and flicks through channels. When he finds a channel he likes he put his right arm above his head.

I whimper at his words and turn on my side crying even more. I eventually get tired of crying and end up falling back asleep.
---

"Anastasia wake up." Sam is shaking me and trying to wake me up.

"Leave me alone." I hear silence and the hands retreat back to where they came from.

"Fine then." The bed doesn't have a dip anymore. I hear footsteps going out of the room and I look up. He's gone. This is my chance to escape.

I walk out of the room slowly and lightly making sure that I stay behind anything that'll hide me.

I reach the door and slowly turn it.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?" He growls and I slowly turn around.

"Let me go." I try to be as calm as possible. Hopefully he'll take me seriously. His eyes light up as if he has an idea and slowly walks toward me, backing me up against the door.

"I think you've been a naughty girl." He takes his hands and runs it up and down my back. "First you hit daddy, then you cuss, and now your trying to escape. Such a naughty little girl." His hot breath hits my ear and I shiver. He looks down at me and smirks. "You deserve a punishment." He grabs my wrist and takes me upstairs. Oh Jesus Mary and Joseph help me.

"Alright baby for turn around for me." I do as he says. I'm too scared to disobey him only God knows what he'll do if i piss him off more. 

"Okay bend over and touch your toes." His voice gets deeper and I can tell it's filled with lust.

"Please no i don't want to." I start to cry and he slaps my ass making me scream in pain.

"Now." His voice is stern and even though I can't see his face. I can tell he's starting to get pissed. I slowly bend over and start to cry even more. My dress lifts up and reveals my lace panties. Why did I pick my sexiest panties to wear on my birthday? He groans and starts to touch me where he shouldn't of. I immediately stand up and go run to the door it leads to a bathroom. I get in the shower and try my best to stop crying so he wouldn't find me.

"Come here right fucking now kitten I'm not playing games." His voice booms throughout the empty house and and I hear the door nob start to twist. He opens the shower curtain with a smirk covering his beautiful face. No stop it Anastasia he was going to rape you.

"I found you"

--------

DADDY NEEES TO FUCK ME