Introduction

"That's purr-fect, Pharaoh!" Catty Noir grinned as her boofriend rapped a new song he wrote for her. Pharaoh loved Catty; she loved him as well. He wrote raps about his lady almost everyday. He thought about her all the time.
     The pair had been spending lots of time getting to know each other over the past years. They've spent as much time as possible together.
     "Thanks honey," Pharaoh replied with a kiss on her cheek, "I've been working hard on that song just for you."
     Catty sighed, "Oh, you're too sweet. But Pharaoh, I can't believe this tour is almost over. Our last show is today." They had been on tour together for about five months. Catty knew that she wouldn't be seeing Pharaoh for a long time after that. The pop stars would have to go their separate ways: Pharaoh temporarily moving to the Nile River to live with his dad for the year and Catty walking the halls of Monster High School. She would begin her senior year as Pharaoh would attend The Nile River High School. His parents thought that it would ease his mind from all the stress of being a famous rapper in Boo York.
     Pharaoh took Catty's hand and pulled her close. He whispered, "Don't worry about it. We'll keep in touch over our Icoffins."
     "But Pharaoh," Catty shook, her vibrant fuchsia eyes filling with tears instead of her usual happiness, "it's not the same as actually talking to you, actually singing with you and really just... being there with you! I don't know if I can be away from you for that long. I mean, what if you find some other girl at The Nile River High who your parents approve of? What if you replace me?" Catty layed her head on Pharaoh's chest as tears stared to roll down her face. He held her tight in his strong, yet gentle, arms.
     "Catty Noir, why would I ever replace you? You're my heart and soul. You brighten up not only my world but everybody else's too. I'll miss you everyday but I know that I'll see you again soon. Don't worry about the future and just live in the moment!" he petted her long hair that matched the color of her eyes. Catty wrapped her arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around her waist. Her soft sweet lips touched his for a while until their tour manager's amateur daughter walked in. She was an eleven year old werewolf ghoul named Kayla Claw.
     "Um guys, I think I walked in at the wrong time. I'll come back when you're ready I guess?" the unprofessional young ghoul looked very disturbed. Catty and Pharaoh immediately stopped kissing when they heard her worried voice.
     Catty's face turned red, "Oh Kayla, we're sorry about that," Pharaoh smiled at Catty. He thought it was cute that she blushed.
     "Okay well, if you guys are done with that disgusting romantic thingy or whatever, my daddy says that it's time for the show. We're here now at the stadium," Kayla fixed her glasses, trying to forget what she saw. The innocent werewolf nervously walked outside with Catty and Pharaoh. Her father, Blake Claw, stood right in front of them.
     "We are here at the last stadium. After this show, your tour will finally be over," he said sternly. Catty was never a fan of Mr. Claw. He usually scared the life out of her. Pharaoh didn't mind him much although he reminded him of his mother because of his stern strictness.
     "Daddy!" Kayla loudly whispered, thinking that Catty and Pharaoh couldn't hear her although they totally could, "You'll never believe what I saw!" Catty face palmed and Pharaoh laughed.
     They walked to the stage. Catty looked out at all the monsters in the crowd.
      "Hey guys! Who's ready to rock?" she announced as music started to play. Pharaoh started to rap the first verse. They were performing their hit song called Boo York, Boo York. They enjoyed themselves and so did the crowd. There was tons of singing and dancing. On the outside, Catty seemed fearless and happy but secretly deep down in her heart, she couldn't help but feel worried about the future.