27. Normal

The next couple of months practically flew by. Baby Olivia grew faster than mushrooms during the summertime and she inherited Oliver's sleeping pattern; or lack thereof. She was playful during the day, but only slept for a few hours at night. Thankfully, Oliver didn't mind staying up with her.

Felicity had gone back to work when Olivia was just shy of three months. It was one of the hardest things she ever had to do. She had grown accustomed to waking up every morning and going into her nursery. Sometimes the ebony haired, blue eyed baby would be wide awake and lying in her crib just waiting to be picked up. Other times she was still sleeping peacefully.

Waving goodbye to Oliver and Olivia was never easy. No matter how many times she had done it; it hurt every single time. She still loved her job, but she loved leaving even more so she could get back to her family. She'd arrive just in time to see Oliver off to work and smother her daughter with kisses until she fell asleep.

Noah had also disappeared just as quickly as he came. They didn't know why, but Felicity didn't care enough to ask. Just to be on the safe side, Diggle had Lyla and her Argus connects look into him. They discovered that he had gone off to Italy of all places. Felicity was just happy he was far away from her family. She prayed he'd never return.

_

Saturday- three months later

Felicity was blowing raspberries on Olivia's tummy as Oliver dashed around to get things ready. They had invited their family and friends over for a house warming party in their new place. Felicity's old apartment was fine with her, but Oliver insisted that their daughter needed a proper yard to run around in. Olivia giggled and placed her chubby hands in her mother's hair.

"Hey you two, stop slacking off." Oliver said as he leaned over the sofa and began to tickle Felicity.

"Oh, stop!" She laughed loudly.

Olivia watched on and smiled at her parents as if she truly understood what was going on. Perhaps she did; she was pretty advanced for a 6 month old if you asked Felicity.

"Is everything good to go?" Felicity asked once he finally stopped torturing her.

"Mhmm," Oliver plucked Olivia from Felicity's lap.

"Hey Liv," He said as he placed a big kiss on one of her chubby cheeks.

"Good," Felicity leaned her head on his shoulder as she watched the two of them.

She'd never get tired of the sight.

"I love you, you know that?" Felicity pinched Olivia's cheeks gently.

The baby frowned a bit, but didn't cry. She was surely used to it by now.

"We love you too." Oliver kissed Felicity's forehead.

As if she had gotten jealous and wanted the attention back on her, Olivia placed a hand on Oliver's stubbled cheek.

"Someone doesn't like it when Daddy gives Mommy attention, huh? Are you jelly? Are you?" Felicity began to speak in her baby voice.

Olivia giggled and clapped her little hands. She had them wrapped around her little finger and she knew it.

The doorbell rung and Felicity went to get it. Olivia turned her head to see where she was going and began to fuss a bit. Clearly, she needed both of her parents loving on her at the same time.

"Mommy will be right back!" Felicity called out as she practically jogged to the door.

Felicity looked out the window near the door and spotted Barry and Caitlin on the other side.