2. Unbelievable

Felicity's eyes drifted opened and she was surprised to see a change in scenery. Her glasses had also found their way back on her face.

She felt exhausted and her hands and feet were beyond sore from still being tied up.

"Hello?" Her voice sounded raspy as it echoed throughout the empty room.

Nothing stood out to her as she looked around the dimly lit room.

Although it was hopeless, she pulled on the rope that now had her arms bound over her head.

"Ouch," she whimpered.

The league of assassins didn't go easy on their prisoners, even if it was a certain blonde that Oliver claimed to love at one point.

She heard shuffling outside and froze.

Who could that be now? She thought as her heart began to beat wildly.

A woman and a man trailing behind her entered the room and flicked on a light.

It shone down on Felicity and nearly blinded her too.

"Maybe a little warning next time," she grumbled to no one in particular.

"Heh she speaks." The other woman taunted.

As she approached her, Felicity took notice of the knife she was wielding.

"Oh, Frack..." Felicity whispered.

"Easy," The man said to his partner.

"What do you want from me?" Felicity asked as she eyed both of them.

They ignored her.

With a sly grin, the guy reached out and squeezed Felicity's face roughly.

"I can see why Al Sah-him liked this one. She's kinda cute." He said.

"Who?" Felicity managed to squeak out while in pain from his grip.

"Oliver Queen," The other woman rolled her eyes as she made air-quotes.

"I still don't trust him. Are we really supposed to bow down to someone like him, a reformed playboy?" She questioned.

"He's changed. Ra's thinks so at least." The guy argued.

"Yeah? Maybe Ra's is just growing soft." She shook her head.

"Don't let anyone else hear you say that." He cut her a sharp look.

Felicity tried to turn her head away but that only made his hold stronger.

"Careful, we wouldn't want to hurt that pretty little face now would we?" He laughed.

It was a cold, menacing laugh that shook Felicity to her core.

"Let her go." Oliver posing as Al Sah-him spoke from behind.

No one had heard the door opened.

"We were just checking on her." The girl said defensively.

"Why do you care?" The man challenged him.

"I don't. However my orders were very clear. You kidnap her and then let her go. Why is she still here?!" His voice demanded.

"We have never let prisoners go so easily." The other man answered.

"I'm sorry but who's in charge here?" Oliver glared at them.

"That's what I thought. Let her go now; she is of no further use to me." He waved his hand and waited for them to untie Felicity.