Step 4

The time is six fifty in the evening,Emily covered her ears with two of her pillows.

Arghh! Shut up!

Jake is outside the door and has been pressing the door bell for two minutes.

Emily don't want to answer the door.

Answering the door means going to the date with him and she doesn't want that.

"Can't someone just get the bloody door?!"Emily's second sister shouted in the bathroom.But Emily take it as if she has heard nothing.

she doesn't want to get that freaking door! She just want that stupid guy to leave her alone!

"What happen to all the bloody humans in this bloody house?Dead?!"Emily's second sister opened the bathroom door screaming with a towel wrapped around her body and soap in her hair.

"Who's the bloody bitch outside my bloody house?!?!"She said,then add on to the scolding as she stomped towards the front door,"This better be bloodily good ,if not, i will twist off your bloody neck-DON'T PRESS THE BLOODY DOOR BELL LIKE THAT YOU BLOODY SON OF THE BITCH!!!"She screamed at the top of her lungs when Jake press and hold the door bell non-stop.

The sound of it will eventually make Emily's second sister go nuclear.She unlocked the front door and swung it open.

She glared at the guy in front of her.

"Good evening,is Emily Gilbert at home?"He asked politely.

"hmm..."She looked at him with narrowed eyes,"You are the guy who is chasing after my little sister?"

"Yes,you may say so."He bowed lightly.

This lady in front of him should either be Emily's big sister or second sister,He's mission is to make her happy."Are you Emily's big sister?"

"Big your head la!"This guy is really very rude! "Do i really look that bloody old to you?!"She manage to control herself from screaming into his face.

"Good evening ,second sister."He said,with another bow,confident that he called her correctly this time.

Am i stupid?Can't even get a two lines multiple choice right.He thought to himself.

"Second sister your bloody head la!Who bloodily allow you to bloodily call me that?!"

".......I sincerely apologize.Is Emily at home right now?"He asked,looking at his watch. 

Seven o'clock sharp.

"Bloody No!"She said when she remembered that Emily told her to tell him she is not at home.

Why does her little sister accept this type of person as her boyfriend?Is she stupid?

"Then do you have any idea where she is?I told her that i will come to pick her up."He asked,trying to look into the house but failed,instead,his eyes stopped onto the second sister's towel,then her hair.

Emily's second sister saw his stare and covered her body with her hands,screaming right in front of his face,"You BLOODY son of the BLOODY bitch!Who BLOODILY gave you the BLOODY permission to BLOODILY eye-rape me with your BLOODY eyes?!?!You better BLOODILY get lost before i BLOODILY poke your BLOODY eyeballs out!!!" 

Jake stared at the front door which swung shut right before his face with his mouth hung open.All he has heard from the previous scolding is the word 'bloody'.

Fine,since Emily is still outside,he figured out that he will wait for her in front of her house till she returned.

He lean against the front door,lifting up one of his hands to wipe off the saliva that Emily's second sister had planted onto his face.

She's the first person to plant things on his face,how generous of her!