Step 3

"Hey,why is your tongue so stiff?!what do you want?Its only one meal with me,why do you always say you're not free?I arranged out the time even though i am so busy,why can't you arrange out some time?Do you know how many restaurants i've booked just because of you?Shit Em,do you know how many woman fought with each other just because they wanted to have a meal with me?"

The scolding on the other side of the phone made Emily's eardrums stung with pain,after he finally stopped his complain,she actually thought she has turned deaf.

This guy just won't take no for an answer,her life is way beyond miserable! Damn it!

"Emily,are you starting to have a second thought towards our relationship ALREADY?! I just...i just don't know why you keep on rejecting such a harmless offer,its just a meal Em,i am the one paying for the meal and your job is to eat,what in hell is so difficult about eating? I just don't understand! Its as if you are treating me like a complete stranger and i hate it!"

He treats her like a stupid and clueless kid!What did she say wrong?She really don't have any time these days!Her sisters are stressing her with all the running and delivering.And who told him that she's his girlfriend?She only gave him her contact information and now he is ramming a date down her throat?What the hell is this?! Who does he think he is? She is not just any girls who would stick on his butt and follow him around!She's just not that type of person!

She want to take a look at how far he can go,she laid on the sofa as if nothing has happened,as if she'd heard nothing from Mr. Random Guy.

"Shit ! Hey,why are you not speaking?speak to me!"Jake blowed out. Serves him right,he just messed with the wrong girl.hahaha....

"Alright,since you are not speaking,i will take it as you've agreed.Tonight,seven o'clock,i will go to your place to pick you up." He spat out.

What?Over her dead body!She quickly opened her mouth,ready to refuse,but the line was already dead.

This is so rediculous!

She threw her phone angrily onto the couch.It hit the edge of the couch,bounced off it and smashed onto the floor.The cover and the battery came out of the phone.

Holly-Molly-Crapy-Freaky Hell ! Now she has to pay for the repair fee for her phone. Great,Just great.

She has decided,she won't go,She'll see what he will do.