Step 2

Ten days later~

"If this time you reach home after eight o'clock again,then you might as well not come back! Did you hear me?! "

"Okay okay."Emily winced while putting on her shoes.Giving a last glance at the wall clock,she raced out of the apartment and towards the direction of the same fast-food restaurant.

Seriously?Its not like its the end of the world tomorrow,what for to be so pissed off?The heartless big sister of hers is really making her go nuclear.She don't mind delivering meals for her,but seriously?FIVE TIMES a day?! Somebody kill her! Why does her big sister have such a major appetite?

Emily heard an unfamiliar voice just as she was about to reach for the restaurant door.

"Emily?"The sound is low and deep.

A man.

And that voice have the smallest hint of fake in them.She turned around,looking at the guy's face,She frowned,thinking carefully...

"I'm Jake Winson."He said,a little shocked.

There's actually a women on this Earth who can't remember his name.This young lady just don't know how lucky she is for him to approach her.He bet she don't even have a single clue how many women whom asked him if they can be his girlfriend he had rejected since the day he met her.

"Jake Winson..."She repeated him,her eyebrows about to tie up in a big,fat knot.

.....still no clue what crap he is talking,does she really know this guy?Maybe he's somehow round the twist...

"That's right.We met ten days ago?You hit me with a serving spoon?Remember?"Jake said,a little too loud.

He can feel his heart is about to explode with hurt any second.How could she not remember him?!

Emily blinked a couple of times before finally exhaling in relief for the first time in five long minutes."Oh oh,yes!! I remember...um...are you better now?"

She somehow smile at him,after all,she injured him.She should be polite.

Seeing her smile,the hurt and anger in Jake's heart reduced."Yes,Im much better,but yourself,why are you here?Its such coincident"He asked,"Don't you think this is fate?"His eyes showed her another hint of fake.

"Fate?"Emily looked at him,hardly believing the word that just slipped out of his mouth.

Did he actually said what she has heard?Maybe its time to clean her ears.Yup,it will be the first thing she do the second she reached home later.

"I'm sorry to ask,but can you read the numbers you gave me again?I think i've heard it wrongly."

He bet she couldn't read it out.What does she think he is?

An idiot?

He called the number a hundred times and its always an old man who answered the phone.

He remember that after what seems like a thousandth times,he finally quit calling when the old man scream at him to stop before he call the police and arrest him.

Its the first time in Jake's life that he have heard somebody talk to him with this kind of attitude.

Cops,haha....he can't believe he nearly got arrested by cops trying to talk to this lady.Only the thought alone made him want to cherish her even more.