bonus chapter :: [34 :: kookie's point of view]

[ bc i didn't know how to put this chapter together w/ the last one ]

Seeing Mia in person was scary, but meeting her friends made me more anxious. I didn't know why but it did.

Maybe it was because she had said she was the only one who was a fan. That meant that I really had to try to impress them. Why I would want to do that was puzzling, even for me.

I don't even know why I agreed to let the hyungs meet her. I knew Mia would want that, but why did I want to introduce her to them?

It was already too late to take back the invitation, now that Mia and her friends had already showed up at our dorm. Thankfully, we had moved into a bigger dorm and so we were not crammed into such a small space.

She introduced her friends, though I could barely remember their names.

"Hey, yo, Maknae, she's stealing your bias!" Mia shouted and I frowned. Hyung had taken my phone and had been the one to send that message. I looked over to where he was and sent a small glare. Jin hyung only smiled in response.

"Please stop with that," I requested as she walked closer to me. My pout should have been enough to get her to stop.

"Eh, what can I say? You've made me a shipper. It's your own fault," she said. She stuck her tongue out and laughed. I was mentally complaining to Jin hyung for that. I tried to deny it, telling her who really sent that message, but I was sure she wasn't listening. There was a dreamy look in her eyes and I knew my words were not being heard.

As everyone was getting along, I pulled Mia aside so that I can speak to her alone.

I wasn't sure why I wanted to talk to her, so I just said the first thing that came to mind. "You will leave soon, right?"

She frowned. "If I didn't know any better, I would think you don't like me here."

I shook my head quickly, not intending the question to sound that way. "No, I'm... worried for you. Do your parents still fight?"

I didn't mean to ask such a personal question like that. She looked uncomfortable as she nodded. "It wasn't so bad before I left," she said. Her eyes were getting wet and all I could do was offer a smile.

"Can I ask another question?"

"You just did, but go ahead," she said.

I looked her in the eyes as I said this. "Do you really not like G-Dragon?"

She laughed.

All I could think in that moment was that her laugh wasn't annoying.

~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: this was long overdue but I've finally gotten around to finishing it in spite of the time i spent procrastinating haha