Misjudged

As we re-entered the room that we had first met the boys in I let out a sigh of relief. Everything seemed to be normal and out here I didn't have to deal with being alone.

"You ladies ready?" Zayn asked and Brooke and I nodded our heads simultaneously. The fake smile was plastered once again on her face and her fingers were idly twirling her dark hair flirtatiously.

"Great, just follow us."

We followed the boys to the back of the room and upon arriving I could see a door, a back entrance. The security man from before was standing in wait and he smiled when he saw us.

"Everyone ready?"

Everyone nodded and he opened the door. I was expecting to be met by girls waiting for pictures and autographs but in reality there was only a faint roar that made its way here from the other side of the building.

There were two cars sitting just outside the doors for us and then another man came out. Paul is what Brooke had said.

"Louis is already in the car. Harry and blondie will ride in there. Lucas will drive. Dark haired, Liam, Zayn, and Niall will be with me. " His voice was clipped and harsh and everyone just nodded before making their way to the cars.

"Shotgun!" Harry yelled and he urged passed me, opening the front door and slamming it shut behind him without another word.

I walked to the back door of the Range Rover and opened it, slipping in I saw the dark figure of Louis leaning against the door adjacent to mine. His head snapped up when he heard the door open but he didn't say a word.

I buckled up and then the security guard, Lucas, hopped in the driver's seat. I took a deep breath and let it out as the car began to move. I closed my eyes and for the first time I realized how exhausted I was. I allowed my mind to drift away and just as the intoxicating feeling was about to take me away I began coughing.

I choked, sputtered, and gasped for air. Harry turned around from his seat in front of me and gave me a worried glance. Then, I tasted the smoke on my lips.

I turned my head and saw Louis with the window cracked, cigarette pressed between the very lips that had marked me earlier.

"Lou-Louis, please-" *gasp* "-put the cigarette out, I'm highly allergic to the-" *caugh* "-smoke."

He looked at me, dumbfounded for a second and then scoffed,  "yeah I'm sure you are. "

Harry spun around in his seat and narrowed his eyes at the Doncaster boy.

"Don't be a twat Louis, just put the damn joint away. You can smoke when we get to the hotel."

Louis didn't reply and I began to think he wasn't going to listen. He took another drag and then flicked the still lit bud out of the window.

"Happy princess?"

It was mine turn to scoff and mustering up the most spite I could I spit my words at him.

"Go to hell!"

The vehicle was left in a shocked silence and nobody said a word for the rest of the ride.

~♡~

When we arrived at the hotel I got out of the vehicle as fast as I could and ran to stand by Brooke. Sure I was pissed at her but it was a lesser of two evils.

Paul and Lucas went to park the cars as me, Brooke, and the boys made our way into the lobby of the hotel through the revolving doors. Liam ran to the front desk and retrieved the room keys.

"Okay, Cheyanna and Brooke will be together. Me, Louis, and Harry will be together, and Zayn- you and Niall get a room to yourselves."

"Ahhhhhh ohmygoodness! Ziall is so real!" Brooke squealed next to me and I just looked at her.