Lately

Lately

by sloanranger

Lately I've been getting messages, reminders of your affection,  reminders of your protection of me. It's different from the synchronicity I'm used to – that being my connection with Spirit – this being a connecting to you.

And the idea I am given is: that we are being drawn together – that our atoms are being pulled together by some magnetic force.

I'll be reading a book and your name appears, often, two or three times in a row; a commercial on television or a phrase from some song lyric will have a word or words that appear about you; a stray word in the mouth of someone I'm conversing with will strike me. This isn't reaching – so out-of-nowhere does it come that it oft surprises me.

I've long believed in the empowerment of words - literally powering within – and the good or damage they can do. So when I saw this word, printed very large on the back of a truck and soon thereafter saw it on buildings occasionally – I did not know how but I felt it was very definitely from or about you.

And I knew it was more than a name - that it meant something in your language. So I looked it up.  

I had not misinterpreted. I was right - about the word, the feeling... the entire process I'd been experiencing. The word itself I shall not mention here.

But in English, the definition is: confluence - the act or process of merging.

Omnipresent love reserves eternity for lovers whose very presence has learned to equalize and restore cellular balance in one another - rendering all mishaps neutral. Compelling love and understanding that mandate levels of oneness rarely knowable throughout time - exist for us now.

So... you want to dance?