leave it alone

IT WAS AROUND midnight when Reyna got back to hers and Sebastian's shared condo. She had spent the entire day at Morgan's house just talking and crying the way she had been since the incident happened. It was quite the release for her, especially since no one knew where she was. Nobody could contact her either, as she had to purchase a new phone since she had broken hers on set. And as much as she would've preferred saying at Morgan's, she knew she needed to come home for the sake of Sebastian.

Reyna got off of the elevator and began he slow trek down the hall to her room. She received few looks from the residents, but she didn't pay them any mind. She was still in her attire from earlier, which included the wig she wore for Wanda, as well as the clothes, so she assumed that to be the reason why she was being gawked at. She hadn't stopped to change when she left, considering the fact that she just wanted to be away from everyone, and that left her roaming around Atlanta as Wanda Maximoff.

Reyna let out a sigh as she approached her door and pushed it open. She made her way inside as quietly as she could, only stopping to shut the door behind her. The room was quiet, so she could only hope that Sebastian was asleep, but her hope dissipated the moment she walked into the loft to see not only Sebastian, but Scarlett, Anthony, Jeremy, Tom, Robert, Paul, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, and Chris Pratt. She stopped walking immediately, tightening the grip she had on the strap of her purse.

"What are you guys doing here?" Reyna asked quietly averting her attention anywhere but the group of people staring her down. She knew exactly why they were in the condo, but she didn't exactly want to deal with that topic now or ever, really.

"We're here because we're worried about you, Reyna," Robert spoke first.

Reyna shrugged her shoulders and glanced at Robert before averting her attention to the floor. "I don't know why."

Anthony scoffed. "For one, you're still dressed as Wanda Maximoff because you fled the set in tears today. You don't talk to anyone anymore, and when you do you put on some fake ass smile trying to act like you're okay when everyone knows you're not. You're distant. You're detached. And your normally bright green eyes, Reyna—they're not bright anymore. They're dull and lack any kind of positive emotion. It's like you're there but you're not."

"You may think we don't pay much attention to you, but we pay a lot more attention to you than you think we do," Tom's accented voice followed.

"Yeah, kid, we love ya," Pratt told her. "We don't wanna see you sad."

Reyna took a deep breath and shook her head. "I told you I was fi—"

"Cut the shit, Reyna," Sebastian exclaimed loudly, startling Reyna slightly. The littlest things could elicit a terrifying reaction from her, and that was something Sebastian didn't understand, though he wanted to know just what it was that was making her act in such a way. "It's been almost two weeks, and you haven't gotten better at all. All I see when I look at you is the epitome of pain."

A single tear fell from Reyna's eye and she quickly wiped it away. "I'm sorry. I'm trying, I promise."

"Just tell us what's wrong with you, sweetie," Scarlett said to Reyna, her tone sad. "We don't like seeing you this way."

"I don't like feeling this way, so you're not alone," Reyna replied, her voice becoming strained as her emotions began to consume her.

"Feeling what way, Reyna?" Sebastian tried again.

"I don't wanna talk about it," Reyna muttered under her breath. She made a move to get passed Sebastian and down the hall to their room, but he grabbed her arm before she could and pulled her back to him.