Chapter 5 (:

Sorry for making you wait so loooong o: I missed this! :D I’m also gonna give a mention to themodernpoppy & ZelmaPatriciaLazaro for leaving a really cute comment that put me in a better mood :D So anyway, here it is ^^

As he called my name, I managed to say ‘here’ without crying. He started by saying who he was and why he was teaching music instead of Ms. Richardson. He started handing out papers, taking long to get to my desk on purpose. As he got to mine, he threw it at me and stormed off. Wow, not obvious at all. No one else seemed to notice that he was being cold towards me because the girls were too busy gawking over the new hot teacher and the boys were hating on him for stealing their bitches.

I looked at the sheet and groaned, we were doing a project on musicians from the 50’s right through to the 90’s. Blehh! I hate projects. I felt my body twitch as he started talking again “Don’t be scared off by the project, you will be partnered up and will divide the decades between yourselves. This is all going towards 25% of your Christmas exams, so please, do them properly.”  I lost track of what he said because, yet again, I was distracted by his eyes. I didn’t even realise I’d been partnered with Roxy until she pushed my hand away from my face causing it to smack down against the table.

Staring at me for making a noise, he said, “I’ll let you start on your project for the rest of the 3 periods, after that, you’ll have to work on it on your own time. You have two weeks, the laptops are on their way down, you may begin.” I managed to get on okay for the rest of the periods, talking about different artists & performers from each decade but I couldn’t wait to get out of there, every time I caught him looking at me, I wanted to just go over to him and kiss him. I missed feeling his lips on mine, I let out a massive sigh earning a questioning look from Roxy. Roxy was one of the few people who knew me really well ad knew when to question me and when to not question me. But I knew she wouldn’t leave me alone until I told her later.

After staring at the clock, the bell finally rang signalling the end of the day. Trying to pack my stuff quickly so that I didn’t have to stay any longer than necessary in his presence, didn’t work. “Calvin, can I talk to you for a minute?” My stomach dropped. “Sure.” I told Roxy to go without me cause I wanted to walk alone today. 

“Believe me, I was just as shocked as you when I saw you. I wouldn’t feel right if we were to carry whatever we have on. I don’t know if it’s corny but, I have to break up with you.” I couldn’t say anything. I just stood there like a fool trying hard to swallow the lump in my throat; it hurt so much to hear that from him. My eyes were burning with tears already so I ran, I ran the entire way home. I didn’t even greet my mother as I stormed in the door. I couldn’t talk, I just couldn’t. I ran upstairs and locked my door. I sat and cried the entire night, curled up in a ball on my bed with our song on repeat. I was just thankful I had the next day off, I wouldn’t be able to face him.

Simon still wasn’t talking to me, it’s been three weeks! I was wishing he’d get over it and at least be civil enough to say hi to me once in a while. Nothing. Not even so much as a grunt. It was getting to the point where I wasn’t even going out on the weekends anymore and that’s really unusual for me. Roxy is worried about me but I don’t wanna tell her what’s going on before I can sort my own head out. My mom is just happy with the company. I’ve tried calling him but he won’t answer his phone, he ignores my texts too and it’s killing me.

Seeing him laughing with the other students kills me as well. It’s like, why can’t we do that? You were happy enough to rent out an entire ice rink for the two of us but you can’t have a laugh with me in school? What the fuck?!

Guess what I’ve been given? A three hour detention with none other than Simon. Yay. I don’t know if I should talk to him then or not, I mean we’ll be the only one’s there. I’m sitting here in double maths, on a Friday afternoon, mentally preparing myself for what’s about to come. As the bell rings I slowly trudge towards his class room, avoiding Roxy. When I get to his room, he’s not in there so I sit in the seat in the very back corner and proceed to put my head on my desk and sigh heavily. I hadn’t realised he’d entered the room until he was eye level with me causing my breath to catch in my throat.

“Here.” He threw a paper on my desk and walked off to the front of the room. I couldn’t do the work. He wasn’t doing his work either. We sat and stared at each other for at least an hour. He got up from his desk and started walking over to me, I couldn’t move though. His grey eyes boring into mine as he walked over and knelt in front of my desk.  I inched my face closer as he did; our faces only centimetres apart. I could feel his breath tingling on my lips. I wanted to kiss him so bad. I was so lost in my own thoughts that he took me by surprise when he did kiss me. Holy shit I missed that. I couldn’t help myself anymore; I pulled us closer together which resulted in me being pinned under him on the desk.

He stopped kissing me and stared at me again. “Shit Calvin, I’ve missed you.” “Well, I’ve been here all along silly.” He kissed me on the lips softly and pulled me up off the desk. “Let’s go Calv, I hate this place.” I couldn’t have run out that door faster. We went to his place and he went to the traitorous effort of getting a Chinese in. We sat and ate in silence, but not an awkward silence, the kind of silence that’s comfortable and romantic even.  When we were finished, I knew what was coming. It needed to be done but I just didn’t want to do it. “Calv, we need to talk about what’s going to happen if w this is going to work.” “Can’t we just play it by ear? Everyone thinks you hate me cause you just hate me. Nobody suspects anything, I don’t wanna not see you on the weekends, three weeks was far too long.” “I don’t know Calvin, It’s a bit dodgy, I like you a lot but I don’t wanna risk getting you or myself into trouble or anything..” I cut him off there; He knew things were going to go my way so he gave up on his argument.

 I’m sorry it’s been ages since I last uploaded. I really am. I’ll try upload faster :3 don’t let this hold you back from fanning me though ? (: I’m so grateful for all the feedback and votes so keep it coming? Also, PLEASE fan Calviee173? That *girl* is my life (: x