Chapter 8 :)

Written by Calvieee173, because I'm a lazy cunt :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

I woke up the next morning to the delishious smell of bacon It took me right up out of my sleep. 

"Well look who decided to wake up!" said Simon standing with the pan in his hand dishing bacon and eggs onto a plate.

"Shit was I asleep long?" I asked him covering my head and grinning under my hands.

"It's 1 o'clock?" He haid laughing. "Get over here". I got up and went over to Simon who grabbed me by my waist and kissed me. Everytime he kisses me it feels as though the world stops around me. As cheesy as that sounds I loved it!

Simon took the two plates and sat them down at the table which already had two cups of coffee set out. How sweet.

"I don't think I'm going to be able to eat if you're in you're walking around in your boxers, It's so distracting yet inviting" I thought out loud which made Simon laugh. 

I sat down at the table and Simon placed the two plates on the table.

"Eat, baby, We've got stuff to do today" He said winking and siting down.

I ate my food, which was perfect, just sitting looking right into Simon's eyes. 

The man is beautiful. 

We finished our food and got up and I sat on Simons bed as he started to get dressed.

"You're not going to stop staring anytime soon are you?" 

"Not at all Si, not at all"

He took his boxers off and let everything hang loose. He turned around and smirked.

I tried with all my power but couldn't close my mouth, my jaw was practically hitting the floor. 

"Why must you torture me like this?" I said throwing my head back onto his pillow.

"Well, you'll think twice about trying to turn me on by rubbing me down in my music class next time, now won't you?" He said throwing a new pair of boxers on followed by his trousers and a red polo neck tshirt.

"Wehh stop looking so good! It's hurting my eyes."

"Oh Shush! The effort of going back to your house to get clothes, so just put these on"

Simon threw a pair of blue jean-shorts, and a cream low cut top at me.

"Ugh, yes mother"

After getting dressed we went down to his car. The sun was actually beautiful. A bit too hot, but I'll live. 

"I was going to say we should go for a walk but I can't stay out in this heat, you wanna just go for a look around the mall?" He said kissing me on the lips and opening the passenger seat door for me, such a gent.

"Yeah, that's cool" I agreed buckling my seatbelt like a safe little bitch.

"I'm glad you stayed the night" Simon said taking off out of the complex.

"Aww me too, babe." I kissed hi on the cheek, but only his cheek, didn't want him crashing.

"You should stay again tonight" He said winking.

"Love being your slut" I said like a little kid, crossing my arms, preteding to be pissed off.

"NO, NO NO NO NO, not my slut, I would never, NO" he got a little angry with what he said, and the car swurved on the road, nearly giving me a heart attack.

"WATCH!" I shouted at him covering my eyes, getting a fright.

Then I looked over at Simon who had burst into laughter. "Omg was that a joke? I nearly died!" I smacked him in the side of the head lightly. His laughter didn't stop.

"Well, I could tell you were joking about the slut thing so I counter acted." He continued to giggle like a little girl.

"Oh my god please, Truce?"

"Truce!" He said shaking my hand like real men, eww.

Before I know it we're parked right in the parking lott of the Mall.

This place was huge and really great I always come here with Roxy for lunch whenever we're on break from school.

"Ok so what shops you wanna go to?" He said putting me against the car and kissing me.

"You need to stop. You are so so horny all the time!" I stuck it to him but couldn't help myself and kissed him back.

"It's all your fault, beautiful" ...Melting away

"Come on babe, lets go see whats good."

We walked into the main shopping mall, It was soo busy. People rushing from every direction with their hands full of bags, must be the sales or something.

I walked into the first shop I seen, which was a music shop. I know, how cliché going into a music shop with my music teacher haw haw...

"Oooh I love these" Simon said waving an Oasis CD in my face.

"Put that down, They are so bad" 

Simons face went red. "You kids don't know anything about real music these days" He moaned

"You make yourself sound about 50!" I told him, "And 50 isn't cute!" 

Simon stuck his tongue out at me and smacked my ass.

I made my way over to the section of the show that had all pop music in the charts now, but as soon as I tried to walk over he turned me around and sent me in the opposite direction.

Simon started ranting. "There's nothing in here, and you don't under stand music so lets----"

"Simon? Calvin? what are you's two doing here?" Someone said from behind, I knew the voice but I didn't want it it be true.

I didn't look at the person talking i just slightly turned my eye to see Simons forehead slightly get damp with sweat and his whole face turn red.

"Oh ehm, Principle Cosgrove, what a... lovely surprise" FUCK!!! I knew it, it's my principle and he has just caught us out together, I better help Simon out he's about to choke. "We were just- we were..." Simon stuttered.

"Mr Curtis just brought me out here, to show me the Importance of music and how it has changed in the past 30 years. It's for our exams coming up really wanna get ahead of myself." I told Mr Cosgrove. Whos face went from suspicious to the sort of face a 16 year old girl would make when she finds out she's not pregnant.

"Well, Simon, I think I'm not paying you enough. Teaching students on the weekend now, Thats dedication. Come into my office on Monday and we'll talk. Great stuff Calvin keep it up son keep it up!" He left with the biggest smile on his face I ever seen him make, ever?

"You... are... absolutely... astounding!" Simon told me shaking with happiness.

Now, this bitch owes me... Big Time!... 

----------------------------- Hi Dyllan ;) xoxoxoxo