It's So Wrong, It's Right. [boyxboy student teacher]

Here’s my second attempt (: I actually really want feedback on this or else I’ll just stop writing all together. Anyway, this IS a boyxboy student teacher relationship. And I will give warning of any sexual doings at the stat of the chapter, just in case you don’t like that kinda stuff. Wish me luck and enjoy ^-^

**Calvin POV**

“Woaahh woaahh woaahh! Roxy?! Have you seen the new music teacher?!” “Kay, first off Calv, CALM THE F*CK DOWN! And yes, yes I have and DAAYYUUMM!” Roxy was my best friend in like the whole world! She is kinda tallish with shortish red hair with an undercut and amazing grey eyes.

“Rox what’re the chances he’s gay?” yeah, I’m gay. And What?! “Eh pretty high I guess considering he told us about his ex-boyfriend today in class. Weren’t you listening? Or were you to busy staring at his ass?” “WAIT WAIT WAIT!! He’s single?!” “Put your penis away darling, it’s illegal until you leave school.” “Ah fuck it! I don’t care! I’d bang him into next year!”

And with that, the bell rang for class. The reat of the day seemed to drag on endlessly. All I wanted to do was get my Friday night on and paaaarrrrttttaaaaayyy with Roxy! We’re hitting the gay bars tonight. Well, she’s bringing her boyfriend Dave along. As the bell finally went for the end of class, I grabbed Roxy’s arm and ran outta there so fast, I’m surprised her arm is still in it’s socket.

 “Calvin! Slow down! Dave’s walking with us today.” “Hey Rox, Calvin! Hold up!” I heard Dave say as he ran towards us. On que, Roxy ran towards him and jumped into his arms and kissed him a little to passionately for outside a school. “So Dave, what time are we picking you up at? Cause Rox’ is getting ready at mine” “Whenever really, I’ll be ready when I get in the door” he said with the awkwardest chuckle ever. “Cool babe, I’ll text you when we leave” and with that, gave him a quick kiss and we ran to my apartment.

I love having my own place so I can play my music obnoxiously loud. “Swagger Jagger, Swager Jagger, you should get some of your own…” I sang to Rox as she made us some sammiches to eat. Daayyummm she makes a good sammich. After stuffing my face, very unladylike *ahem* I went for a shower. After taking a good 15 minute long shower, I darted to my room from the shower cause silly me forgot my towel.

You’d think it would be awkward running into room naked  with your best friend casually doing her hair. Well not for me. “Forget your towel again dumbass?” “Hey, hey, hey. Leave this ghetto bootaay alone” . I slung on some red skinneys, my Gaga t-shirt and some pretty sweet boots I was ready. I have to say, Roxy scrubbed up pretty well in her black lace dress and some red heals hair all big and stuff.

“Text Dave cause we’re ready and he probably has been for a while” “Just did, cab should be outside waiting, lets go?” We walked down the stairs with vodka and coke in plastic bottles like a couple of teenagers. We never start to party while sober ;)

Soooooo..? Yeah, I know it’s shit but hey ^^ we all have to start somewhere. Comment & Fan please? It’s all I ask (: