{ch. 2} - whispers can be powerful

Something else was on his mind. Something that made his stomach twist in turn. It was in this moment. This moment that he hurt his best friend, the moment that he stood there, not even being able to move, was the moment that Tobio Kageyama realized, he had feelings for Shouyou Hinata.

     Kageyama's whole body went numb, he was shaking, either for reason a) he just injured his best friend, or b) he just injured his crush. Which ever one it was, he was not happy. In fact he even felt, sad.
Suga being the protective team mom he is, was the first one to come running to the scene. He pulled out a tiny first aid kid out of his duffle bag. Immediately he scrambled for a disinfecting pad and cleaned out Hinata's wound then sticking a colorful rainbow bandaid overtop.
     Just then Daichi came over with an ice pack to give to Suga. "Oh my god Suga," Daichi instantly started laughing.
     "What!!?" Suga whined.
"Oh it's nothing." Daichi said straight faced as he kissed Suga softly, laughing to himself over how his boyfriend was so caring, he loved it.
"You're such a flirt." Suga blushed, silently dying inside over Daichi saying I love you, which in his case, was very rare. He laughed quietly to himself and went back to helping Hinata.
Kageyama was still in the same place he was before, only this time on his knees. He didn't even notice the wet liquid slowly falling down his flushed cheeks. He slowly gained his consciousness again and ran over to Hinata. "IS HE ALRIGHT DAMMIT?!" Kageyama started yelling. This was his, quote frankly stupid, way of showing he was worried. Though most people saw it as he was mad.
"Well, he's still unconscious, but the blow wasn't to bad. He should be up in the next minute or t-," Suga cut short as he looked up from holding the ice pack on Hinata's head to Kageyama. "Uhhh, ummm, Kage-Kageyama?"
"What!? What is it?!" Kageyama looked at Suga like he was anxious. Still not noticing the tears on his cheeks, or his flushed expression.
"Well, umm, you kinda, umm well, just a littl-" Suga was interrupted by Daichi joining in.
"What he's trying to say is you're crying dude. You alright?" Daichi said bluntly. Suga punched Daichi lightly, not wanting to hurt him, and gave him a hard stare. Daichi just shrugged and looked back at Kageyama. He was shocked, he felt his face only to find out he was indeed crying. As quickly as he could, he whipped the cold salty tears, ignoringthat it ever happened afterwards. When he was finished, he averted his attention back over to Hinata. Kageyama kneeled down and stared at his crus- no, friend to see if he could find any movement in his facial expression. Alas, all he could see was the rise and fall of Hinita's small, slender stomach. At this point, all members of the team gave them their space, since they were big Kagehina shippers. (A/N ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) haha)
Kageyama took a deep breath before speaking, "Hinata," he paused looking towards the orange haired dumbasses face, looking for any source of movement, "Hinata, if you can hear me I-I'm sorry, okay? Just, uhh, just wake up okay? Please? I, dammit Hinata, I-I need you. No I mean, shit, I need you to, uhh, wake up." What Kageyama didn't notice, was the faint smile that suddenly appeared on Hinata's face. The boy had woken up a long time ago.
     Hinita opened his eyes, hugging Kageyama tightly, causing Kageyama's blush to intensify.
"You dork," Hinata whispered into Kageyama's ear, quietly enough for only him to hear, "I need you too."

edited 12/18/17