{ch. 4} - i sorta like you a lot

Kageyama's POV

We pulled apart both breathing heavily. I looked down flustered. I had kissed a boy, I kissed Hinata. The orange haired dumbass who was a little bubble of joy and excitement. I kissed Hinata, the one I had spiked the ball a little bit too hard to. The one who fell quickly to the ground. The one who I thought was unconscious until he spoke to me. The one who said the words that filled me with joy, with happiness, things I rarely ever felt. This boy was probably the best thing that ever happened to me. He made me happy in times I was not, he made me happy and appreciative of life, something that is very hard for me. I kissed my best friend. No, I didn't kiss my best friend. He's more than that, he makes me so happy. If you can even say that at this point.
"Well um..." Hinata finally spoke up breaking my thoughts. I looked at his cheeks to see them redder than a tomato. Then my eyes wondered to his lips, the ones that I kissed only moments ago. They were so soft and plump. They fit perfectly on mine.
"You know Hinata," I said looking at him in his hazel brown eyes, getting lost in the beauty of them.
"Umm, uh, yah, what? I mean, what do you need to say? Um-" He was trying to look anywhere but my eyes trying to hide his embarrassment.
"I sorta like you a lot." I said not even realizing I had caught him off. His eyes widened at this statement. What did he expect? We did just kiss after all.
"W-well I sorta k-kinda like y-you a lot t-too." He said to me. Immediately looking down at the ground blushing more then ever. Without even thinking, I put my hand on his chin making him look up at me. I started into his hazel brown eyes the ones I had fell in love with. I closed the gap in between us for the third time today. His lips were so soft and sweet. Our kiss continued on as I but his lip asking for entrance. He agreed and opened his mouth for me to stick my tongue into. We battled for dominance, me finally being the victor. He pulled away after a few more seconds of pure happiness.
     "Wow." Is all he said before we heard clapping from the side of us. Hinata jumped which made me look over to where the sound was coming from. Low and behold it was the entire team, standing there smiling and clapping. Suga was even jumping up and down. Were they watching us the whole time?!
     "WHAT THE HELL YOU PERVS!!" I exclaimed standing up immediately leaving Hinata on the floor, who was looking down in embarrassment.
"You two are so cute!! Are you dating now?? Oh I hope you are dating! You two are so cute together. Aren't they cute together Daichi?!" Suga exclaimed happily as he turned his head to look at Daichi. Daichi just sighed and messed up Sugas hair, leaning onto him.
     "You're a dork you know, but yes, they are quite cute." Daichi just said simply.
     "Hmm, but I'm your dork." Suga hummed as he leaned into Daichi. Snuggling with him.
     "HELLO???! Are we not going to talk about how you guys were SPYING on us??!" I exclaimed, obviously very embarrassed that the team had seen me kissing Hinata.
     "H-how long have y-you been there?" Hinata said blushing deeply hiding his face in his palms.
     "Long enough." said Tsuki with a wink.
     "Gah! S-so embarrassing!" Hinata said shaking his head back and forth in disbelief.
     "Well," I said looking down at the boy who was on the floor still. I extended an arm towards him to help him up. He took it blushing as he stood up in front of me. "Hinata, will you be my boyfriend?"
     "WHAT?! I m-mean not t-that I-I don't l-like you, it's J-just, YES!" Hinata exclaimed, jumping into my arms. He buried his face into the crook of my neck. I could feel his breathing on my skin as he continued to hug me tighter. I wrapped my arms around his tiny waist and hugged back. This moment couldn't get any better.

A/N
edited 12/18/17
wowza that's a pretty shitty ending ngl