[10] I'm Body Guarding the President's Jerk Son...Who is HOT....FML!

New story!!!! Very long and very exciting. A lot of Carly and Jayden...and it's told entirely from his point of view like so many fans asked me to do. I hope you guys really love it! I'm expecting a lot of votes and comments. Those of you who guessed that the First Lady and Carly have really bad relations, you guessed right! I'm sorry I didn't have time to send a clue, but since I had time, I decided you'd like it so much more if I just wrote another part of the story. But plz plz, send me messages of who you think Trey really is...some ppl are getting rly warm!!!!! Read vote comment love fan!!!!!!!! <3333

[10] I'm Body Guarding the President's Jerk Son...Who Is HOT...FML!

Jayden's P.O.V.

I pulled on the cuff of my simplistic yet formal dinner shirt and slipped the cuff button out of the buttonhole that was strangling it. I fidgeted in my seat uncomfortably, longing for the familiar furniture and fixtures at our real home, not this stupid residence called the White House. Mom threw me a disparaging glare, but I pretended not to see. She glared at anyone and everyone. It had become an ordinary part of my daily life.

Yet recently, my life had become quite un-ordinary. Certainly, with Carly as a permanent part of it, my life had lost its hold on its usual mundane tone. But she was an unwilling part, I reminded myself. She obviously enjoyed spending her time with everyone-especially a certain someone that was quickly gaining prestige on my hate list-except for me. It irritated me beyond explainable bounds, but there was hardly anything I could do except to bar her from leaving my side altogether. But that was much worse than not knowing who she was spending her time with. She'd be miserable the entire time.

She had let that creature come close to her, had willing gone closer to him. The image of their lips meeting, if only briefly, threatened to tear lose the last threads of sanity that I was hanging onto. Yet when I had tried to repeat the act, she had leaned away from me as far as humanly possible. She had closed her eyes in, though I pretended it was desire, fear and loathing. Was I truly that despicable to her?

And then yet again, just a few moments earlier, I had found them once more, much too intimate for my liking. I had watched, transfixed utterly by horror, until I could bear it no more. Surely, if I had not intruded, she might have kissed him, and that was worse by far than him kissing her. Because with the latter, I could at least pretend that he had forced himself on her and that she had been caught unawares.

Worst of all, she had believed their private little indiscretion at school to have been her first kiss. Had it really been that special to her? But of course it had, Jayden, of course it had.

I had taken an immediate disliking to Agent Lanning and his little minions, but that dislike was now multiplied by a hundredfold. I eyed the salad fork in front of me and wondered if it was sharp enough to poke his eyes out for even daring to look at her with romantic speculation.

But here I was being stupid. I hadn't seen Carly for years and certainly hadn't liked her particularly much when we had been together. She had always seemed so soft and breakable. She had cried a dreadful lot and had always gone tattling to her mother whenever something went wrong.

The Carly I had known and the Carly now were worlds apart. It was no doubt it was because of her mother who had passed away much too early. I hadn't known Mrs. Dupont very well, but I had remembered that remarkably soft smile of hers that always seemed to rain down her own gentle sunshine on whomever she gazed at. I glanced at Mom and wished she would smile a little more. She was pretty for a middle-aged mother of a son in his teens, but she wouldn't crack a damn smile unless if she was charming the politicians.

Carly was so different now. Hard. Fierce. Cold. And most importantly, she was so incredibly strong now, and not just physically. It was difficult to reconcile the ice statue that she was now with the little tear-stained girl of my youth.