chapter 2

Cherry, Atticus, and Mo kept walking for a while as they came across a female pink-colored bunny in a bikini who was in a lawn chair next to a knothole.

"Looks like someone is getting ready for summer vacation." Mo said.

"Lucky..." Cherry groaned.

"Ditto." Atticus and Mo added.

The pink rabbit turned over and noticed she had company. "Huh, who are you guys?"

"I'm Atticus Fudo, this is my best friend/sister figure, Cherry Butler and this beautiful girl right next to me is my girlfriend, Mo Brown." Atticus introduced.

"And who are you?" Mo asked.

"I'm Babs Bunny," the pink rabbit introduced herself before yawning. "Excuse me, but I need a nap."

"Oh, please continue then." Atticus said.

Babs yawned and then turned over to get some rest in the sun.

"I think we should do the same." Cherry felt tired.

"Agreed." Mo nodded.

"Come on, guys, we have a job to do..." Atticus frowned.

Cherry curled up into a ball and fell asleep.

"In the morning, she sleeps fine, but at night, she can barely sleep at all..." Atticus sighed.

"Come on, a little nap won't hurt." Mo said.

Atticus sighed and decided to join the girls, seeing he had no choice. However, as they all decided to nap, a blue bunny with a red long-sleeved shirt and white gloves appeared and changed the tropical summer scene into a frigid winter scene and filled a water gun with the ice cold water and squirted the pink bunny with it. And where this soon caused the pink bunny to scream from the coldness as she shot into the air and then landed right back on her beach chair, getting trapped in it.

"Hey, we're trying to sleep over here!" Cherry glared at the sudden scream.

The blue bunny appeared with the water gun with a sinister smirk. The pink bunny screamed and then ran inside the knothole to get away from him.

"What's up with her?" Mo asked.

"Beats me," the blue bunny shrugged. "Say, I haven't seen you guys around her before, I'm Buster Bunny."

"Oh, are you Babs's brother or something?" Atticus asked.

"No relation," Buster replied. "She's my friend actually."

"Ohh, so then I guess she's hiding from you; because she doesn't want to squirt again." Atticus said.

"Yep." Buster nodded.

"Atticus, please take his water gun away so we can nap." Mo begged.

"No way, I'm keepin' this!" Buster ran with the water pistol to chase after Babs.

"Hey, leave her alone!" Cherry chased after him. "That's no way to treat your friend!"

Babs rushed over several younger bunnies and ended up in an orange bunny lady's lap and drank from the baby bottle which made the baby bunny who drank from it cry. Buster narrowed his eyes and looked around for Babs.

"Buster, give us that water gun!" Atticus glared.

"No!" Buster refused as he jumped into the knothole to find Babs.

Cherry, Atticus, and Mo jumped after him to protect the female bunny.

"Buster Bunny, don't you dare squirt Babsy with that water pistol inside the burrow!" the orange adult bunny scolded the young blue bunny.