Note.

Dearest readers,

I'm sorry to declare that I am leaving wattpad and putting everything on here on hold for a while. I'm leaving due to many reasons, but the main reason being that I just don't have the time (or the effort) to be constantly writing any more. I can't meet deadlines and I'm always breaking promises with you guys. I'm never really happy with my work no matter how much time I've worked on it. Also I'm busy at school and since I've moved to England and spent a whole summer doing NOTHING I just want to live a little, go out and do stuff, make the most of it while I can. I've been spending way too much time on the internet. 

Despite all that, you guys have given me so much confidence and happiness in my writing, I just can't thank you enough! Ever since I started my first fic, everything has just been great and I've gotten so much support and everything. I love you all so much I hate leaving this place :( It's been a great community. 

I might come back, but I doubt it. I'll still keep checking wattpad for any messages etc so feel free to leave anything, I appreciate it so much. It means a lot. I'll be continuing to write danfic privately, so if anyone would like me to send them continuations of that, just ask. 

Once again, love you all so much and thankyou <3