"I would have died rather than betray my friends!"

A/N- this is what would have happened if priori incantato had have been used on Sirius' wand when he supposedly 'destroyed' Peter Pettigrew and he was found to be innocent. Peter would be in Azkaban and Remus and Sirius would take care of Harry.

Harry came sprinting into the kitchen where Remus was making pancakes and Sirius was reading the Prophet.
"It's here! It's here! It's here!" He cried.
"What's here?" Sirius asked his eyes still on the paper. In answer Harry pulled the paper out of Sirius' hands and thrust a letter in its place.
"Read it! Read it! Read it!"
"Okay, okay. Dear Mr Potter, we are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment blah blah blah."
"Congratulations Harry and happy birthday too!" Remus beamed putting a plateful of pancakes on the table.
"Mmmm about time Remus." Sirius said taking three.
"I made them for the birthday boy Sirius"
"Whatever Moony. Oh and that reminds me, because you are starting school this year I wanted to give you the Marauders Map but we lost it at school. Maybe you'll find it while your there" he said.
Harry grinned. "Cool, I'll be right back." Harry ran up the stairs and into his room, picking up the picture of his mother and father.
"Guess what!" He said as if they were there with him. "I got my Hogwarts letter today. I wish you could be here with me but at least I've got Uncle Remus and Uncle Sirius" he smiled and rushed down stairs to eat some of the pancakes before Sirius ate them all.

End of year 1

Harry smiled at his two new friends. They were making the most of the short time they had left to use magic.
"It's sad that this years over" Hermione said
"Who cares it's the holidays now" Ron cried
"We will have to catch up. Do you guys want to come to my house some time?" Harry asked knowing his uncles wouldn't mind.
"Sure!" Ron and Hermione said happily. Harry smiled he couldn't wait to see Uncle Sirius and Uncle Remus again and tell them everything.

Start of year 2

Hermione glared at them from across the table still annoyed at them for flying the car to school. As everyone was eating the post came. Two owls came and landed in front of Harry and Ron both carrying red envelopes.
"Oh no!" Neville said. "I know what they are they're howlers you'd better open them quick." Ron's exploded first and Mrs Weasley voice screamed across the great hall.
"RONALD WEASLEY, HOW DARE YOU STEAL THAT CAR! I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED! YOUR FATHER IS NOW FACING AN ENQUIRY AT WORK AND IT IS ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT! IF YOU PUT ONE MORE TOE OUT OF LINE WE'LL BRING YOU STRAIGHT BACK HOME!"
The great hall was silent and Harry's exploded shortly after with Sirius' voice echoing around the hall.
"CONGRATULATIONS HARRY I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! GREAT JOB YOUR LIVING UP TO YOU FATHER AT LAST! WHAT A GREAT IDEA FLYING A CAR TO SCHOOL, WHY DIDN'T JAMES AND I THINK OF THAT!" "Sirius no!" Remus was heard faintly in the background. "TO CELEBRATE I HAVE BOOKED US TICKETS TO THE NEXT WEIRD SISTERS CONCERT AND RON AND HERMIONE CAN COME TOO!" "Sirius!" "I WILL COME AND PICK YOU THREE UP FROM SCHOOL IN TWO WEEKS! SEE YOU THEN!"
The whole hall burst out laughing even Dumbledore was smiling and Harry, Ron and Hermione grinned the earlier episode with the howler from Mrs Weasley forgotten.

A/N- Well I've finally updated. So sorry it took so long and sorry but I don't know when I'll be updating next because I need to come up with another idea for a story. If anyone has any please let me know and I will try my best to write it.
Always Hannah xx