One

The world can be a nasty place
You know it, I know it, yeah
We don't have to fall from grace
Put down the weapons you fight with
And kill 'em with kindness
____________

December 1st

Zayn:

Digging my keys out of my coat pocket I put the house key into the key hole and twist it to unlock the front door. I push the door open and step inside my dark house. I pull the key out of the hole and close the door behind me before flipping on the light switch. Shrugging my coat off, I hang it up on the coat rack that is near the door then place my keys into the little bowl that was sitting on the small table nearby. I carelessly kick off my shoes and move them over onto the mat so they're out of the way.

I take a look around my empty home before a yawn pushes it way out and I rub my eyes with my hands. Staying out all night was probably not one of my best ideas, but it was totally worth it. I was able to get my mind off of some things and have some fun with my friends.

But I desperately needed a shower. My clothes reeked of cigarettes and alcohol.

I make my way to my bedroom and plug my phone onto the charger before I head straight into the bathroom. I turn the nozzle inside the shower to the left to turn on the hot water. While waiting for the water to heat up I strip out of my clothes and throw them into the dirty hamper. I grab two fresh towels and place them on the bathroom sink so they would be in easy reach for when I step out of the shower.

Once the water had finally heated up to my liking I stepped inside the shower, turning my back towards the shower head. The hot water rains down on my body making a soft moan escape my lips. This felt so good. I lean my head back under the water and rub my face with my hands as I could feel the hot steam slowly beginning to engulf my body making my muscles loosen and relax.

My plan was to stand under this hot water and allow myself to get lost in my own thoughts until the water begins to turn cold which would force me to wash myself at a lightening speed. But that plan got ruined within five minutes of me being in the shower.

I could hear somebody banging at my front door over and over again, each knock getting louder. It almost sounded like the door was about to be knocked down. Now, any other time I would just ignore whoever was at the door, but the obnoxious banging was driving me insane and making a very unwelcoming headache start to pound at the front of my skull. Maybe I was over exaggerating a little bit with the headache because I'm sure my head was already hurting from the alcohol I had drunk throughout last night and into this morning.

After I had quickly washed my hair and body and had rinsed myself off I turn the nozzle all the way to the right to turn the water off. I step out of the shower and grab one of the towels off the bathroom sink and wrap it around my waist.

The knocking becomes louder as I make my way out of my bedroom and head for the front door. Who would even be at my door at this time in the morning?

"I'm fucking coming!" I shout angrily.

I don't bother checking to see who it was before I swung open the door. I was ready to go off on whoever this bastard was until my eyes met with familiar blue irises.

"About fucking time you answered the door." Louis says annoyed, his eyes traveling up and down my body which was only covered up by a towel wrapped around my waist. He smirks and gives me a playful wink. "Sexy."