Finally

The others watched as we kissed and they started making jokes. "Who do you think will swallow the other first?" Deidara asked everyone in general. We broke apart and I growled at him and Hidan as they made a bet. "Shut up and get a life guys!" I yell at them "sorry it's just weird coz your like a little sister to us pandora." Konan said to me and hugged me taking me from Itachi's arms. "Why am I the little sister? I'm older then all of you combined." I whined " Your so short and small, how tall are you?" She asked looking at my small form. "Yeah when we seen the 9-tails and Itachi's little brother you were only about two inches taller then them." Kisame said. "Stop talking about my shortness you guys are just giants." I said pouting "Don't feel sad being tall isn't all that great." Kisame said to me " At least you don't have to jump over people to see or get on counters to get to the top shelf." I grumbled rocking on my toes. "Awe!" Deidara said grabbing me in a hug. "Your killing me, I'm dying." I squeak out, he let me go saying a quick apology as he seen Itachi's glare.

"Ok so I to do something leader do u have a mission for me?" I said looking at him "Yeah I was going to give it to Sasori and Deidara but you and Itachi can have it." He said gesturing to his office. Once inside he walked over and sat at his desk, I followed and sat on his desk he raised his eye brow at me."comfy?" He chuckled I just nodded happily "So I need this guy dead, he knows to much about us." Pein told us handing me the scroll with the picture. "That's it?" Itachi asked "Yeah pack your stuff you leave on two hours."

"Cool we get dinner first." I said hopping down, walking out of the door. I went to the room and started packing, Itachi gave me a bag to put it in.

:)

I took a shower, got dressed and with a towel on my head walked down into the kitchen humming Royals by Lorde.

When I walked in everyone was sitting around the table eating something so burned I couldn't identify it. "Who made this?" I asked taking Hidan's  fork from him smelling it and then giving it back. "I did if you don't like it you make dinner." Kakuzu said "Um I don't eat food unless its sweets so I think I'm good." I said going over to my wine cabinet and pouring myself a glass then sitting next to Itachi and Kisame. They were so tall so I smacked the back of their heads then sitting back down as if nothing happened. They both looked down at my small form while I sipped my wine.

"What was that for?" Kisame asked chuckling I just gestured to his and Itachi's whole body. "The way the both of you tower over me even when you sit." I said while the table laughed "I don't see the humor in it." I said seriously. There was an awkward silence. "Pandora?" Sasori asked I looked to him in question while gulping down the rest of my wine. "I've always wanted to ask why are your ears and tail black but your hair is white?" Everyone seemed to get interested then waiting for the answer. I took the towel off my head showing my ears and smiled. "Oh.....that, I wondered the same thing about a decade ago and Zeus said it shows that I'm still a Virgin so my first time everyone will know because my ears will turn white like my hair and my tail silver." I explained to them and they sighed in relief. "What has my ears and tail color been bothering you guys?" I questioned "we'll it's not that we're relieved that your still innocent your our little sister." Hidan said "Awe you guys are so sweet I've never had a sibling before I've always been the small god everyone teased coz I am the youngest ." I said tearing up, my tears are like holy water it heals the scared. Itachi pulled me to his side and whipped my tears I saw everyone's sad eyes until Tobi ran up to us and picked me up off the chair we sat in. "Tobi will be pandora's first brother, pandora can call Tobi Tobi-Nisan ." He yelled holding me in his arms. "Ok Tobi-Nisan."

"Hey I want to be a big brother to." Deidara said "more like sister." Hidan snickered.

"Hey un." Tobi put me down and ran to Deidara's aid "Your a very pretty girl senepi." He exclaimed "I'm not a girl un!" Deidara yelled