Dont call me rude!

As we walked the cub poked her head out of my cloak.
"What are you naming her?" Asked itachi.
"It's a girl so amara." I shrug
"Amara?" He questions raising an eye brow.
"Yeah, it means immortal in Spanish." I explain.
At some point of the trip I jumped on Itachi's back and fell asleep. He was holding the scroll and amara.
I don't know how long I was out but I woke up some time later on the couch of the hide out. I made sure I had my hat on and got up. I stretched and hid my tail in my cloak.
Where is everyone?
I went to the kitchen and got myself some wine. None of the members were in the kitchen, something was wrong. Sipping my wine I went to leaders office, just to find they were all in there.
"No wonder I couldn't find you guys. Your all in here." I said sitting in my seat next to itachi and kisame.
"Yes, I was just giving out missions. But since you and itachi just came back you have none." Pein said goin on about missions. I wasn't listening, but I did hear voices.
"Looks like this is it, Oreochimaru will be so pleased." A rough voice said.
"He will be so proud." A shrill female voice said dreamily.
They sounded to be at the cave entrance. They were trying to get in!
"Everyone quiet!" I yell suddenly still listening. They sounded like they were digging under the bolder in front.
"Pandora that was really rude-"
"Shut up! I'm trying to listen!" I said cutting off Pein. I stood up and dashed out of the room. Everyone followed behind me at a slower pace.
"Pandora!" Pein roared at me, stopping me in my tracks.
"I'm the leader of this organization you can't ju-"
"Well your not doing a very good job of it. Don't tell me I'm rude for protecting the organization I'm apart of." I said with death in my voice.
I stalked to the entrance. With each step I took hands popped out of the ground. Zombies came up and followed me in a perfect line. I opened the cave entrance to see an unatractive male and an equally unatractive female. They didn't even notice me and continued digging the hole.
"What are you two doing?" My voice was ice cold. I could see them shiver.
Right before they could run to far I signaled the attack. My army went after them like dogs. I walked towards the intruders that were held down by my dead zombies.
"Oreochimaru sent you right?" I say, my sharp teeth glinting in the light.
"We won't tell you anything!" The male said, I took him by the neck and out of my zombies grasp.
"To bad." I say sucking out his soul. The girl screamed in horror.
"Are you going to answer the question?" I say dropping the male and turning towards her.
"Yes, we work for Oreochimaru." I snapped and the zombies disappeared.
"Good, run back to him and tell he a new cats in town, and if he doesn't leave sasuke alone he'll be catnip." She just nodded and ran off I turned back to the cave to see everyone watching me with scared eyes. Looking at me like I'm a freak. But itachi just smiled at me. I pushed past them to my shared room, itachi followed silently. Amara was on our bed, I took my cloak and hat off. Itachi came from behind me and started petting me behind my ears. I purred and leaned my back against his chest, I swear I could feel his smirk. He scratched behind both of my ears and I leaned back farther and looked up at him.
"Your amazing you know that?" I turned around so that I'm standing straight up and leaning on my tippy toes.
"No I don't, care to say it again?" He smiled leaning his lips closer to mine.
"I could but I won't. Uchiha's have big enough egos as it is." I tease
"Just knowing that your all mine gives me a big enough ego. I've got to have some game to be able to date a amazing girl like you." He said brushing the hair from my neck, putting me into a dip position.
"I don't think I'm innocent to them anymore." I state.
"Your not." He whispered before meeting my lips with his.
"But seeing them all in fear was pretty funny." He swung me up, pullin my thigh on his waist, his hand keeping it there in a firm position.
There was a knock on the door.
"We're busy go away." Itachi said monotone to whoever was on the other side of the door.
"Leader wants to see pandora." Maradra said. I went to the door.
"Why would he want to see the rude girl." I state rolling my eyes.
"Go see for yourself, but I see you two got closer on the mission by the look of your ears." Maradra teased me.
"Shut it Uchiha." I said stalkin to the leaders office.
"Pandora, you used to be so respectful. What happened?" Pein said once I arrived.
"Reality, and it will hit you to if your not careful. Pein, you can pretend to be a god all you want but I am one. Don't get on my bad side or you won't be able to be on a side when I'm done with you." And with that said I walked out and went back to my room.
Suddenly I was against the wall facing a mask less maradra.
"Did you tell sasuke the Uchiha secret?" Maradra growled.
"Did you brush your teeth this morning?" I snapped back. His grip on my neck tightened.
"Answer the question!"
"Don't yell at me bitch! Don't make me shorten your life spand drastically!" I snarled, everything from the room melted away and we were now in zueses throne room.
"What is the meaning of this! Let my niece go mortal!" Zues boomed stomping his spear.
The big three showed up and maradra dropped me, itachi caught me in his arms.
"Where did you take us?" Maradra exclaimed staring at my family.
"Home." I coughed out gettin air into my system. My uncles shrunk to normal size and came to my side.
"You ok champ?" Uncle Poseidon asked me. "Who are you?" Aske uncle satan.
"This is my boyfriend and yeah I'm good."
"Is that why your ears are white?" Uncle Poseidon teased.
"Don't be jelly!" I teased back. Maradra was transported back to the hide out.
"So when's the wedding?" Uncle zues asked.
"What?"
"Whenever she says yes." Itachi said smiling.
"What?" I asked again.
Uncle zues took us in his giant palm.
"Pandora Violet Rose, will you marry me?" Itachi asked getting down on one knee. Tears pricked at my eyes.
"....Yes!"