Be with you (the outsiders dally winston love story)

What if one day you woke up and you discovered something that would change your life forever, in a good and bad way. Would you make the best of what happened and say it was meant to be? Or, would you keep asking yourself why you had to be the one that got hurt? My name is Christina (Christy for short) and my life changed the day I met Dallas Winston. They say everyone's life is like a story; it has a beginning, a middle, and a end. Well here's mine...

As I left New York for good, I wondered what it would be like in Tulsa. My parents had just died and was going to live with my cousin Twobit. I hadn't seen him since I was 6 years old and Im 15 now, so I really didn't know anything about him. He had wrote me letter saying I could stay with him seeing as I had nowhere else to go. I didn't mind leaving New York, but all of my friends were there (well my two friends, Im not really that popular) but I was still gonna miss them. I wouldn't know anyone in Tulsa, except Two bit, who promised everyone would like me. He also told me about greasers and socs. I didn't really understand it, but oh well. An hour later the train had stop. When I got out I saw a group of boys standing in the corner, one of them waved at me to come over. I went assuming it was Two bit. He looked different than I had pictured him, next to him was 6 other boys. One of them caught my eye the most, he was wearing a brown leather jacket and was the mysterious looking guy, all in all he was handsome. Then Two bit started talking. "well look who it is. I haven't seen you in a long time. Anyway this is the gang there's Ponyboy Curtis, Sodapop Curtis, Darrel Curtis (Darry), Johnny Cade, Steve Randle, and Dallas Winston (dally)" you looked at everyone and smiled. "hi everybody, in Christina Lay but you can call me Christy" as i was talking i couldn't help but to continue staring at the one Two bit called Dally. He was just so mesmerizing. Then I started to realize people had noticed me staring so I stop and just looked around. Maybe it wasn't gonna be so bad here after all...