Author's Note

Hello everyone! I want to first thank you for taking a look at my story. It means a lot to me that you would take the time to read something I wrote. 

I am writing this because I want you warn you before hand that this story was my FIRST ever story here on Wattpad as well as my first story to ever share with people. This means there are A LOT of grammar issues and plot holes. When I first started writing this I was writing on an iPad and didn't even care about my grammar.

 I have done a little bit of editing over the last little bit to this story but sadly I have not been able to fully edit it. I have been so busy with college, writing other stories, and now getting my other story "A Year Agreement" published that I have not had time to go through and edit this story the way it should be. 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE try and be patient while reading it. I promise it is it a good story but with some issues. I will try to get editing done with it as soon as I can but until then I am sad to say it will stay the same. 

Thank you guys again for picking this book to read! I do hope you enjoy it. Comment, Vote, and even message me if you'd like. I always reply and I love hearing what you think of my story. 

**ALSO before I forget! There is a sequel to this story called "Silent Love". It is a stand alone story though so you don't have to read this to read the other one. I am currently regularly updating it and what not so it is my best work so far. Feel free to head over to my profile and check it out!!! 

<3 <3 

-Ken