Chapter 15...

Picture on side of Liam Bennett played by Liam Hemsworth (see what I did with the names, har har, okay sorry ignore) He's very hot! ------------------------>

Video on side of Jealous by Nick Jonas. Thought it fit Ashton in this chapter a little. Plus its a great song.

*****EVERYONE! I KNOW THIS BOOK HAS A LOT OF GRAMMAR MISTAKES AND AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE MULTIPLE TIMES I WILL EDIT THEM. I AM NOW JUST GETTING TO EDITING THE ENTIRE BOOK AND IT WILL TAKE TIME! I KNOW A LOT OF YOU ARE UPSET BUT IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO LOOK PAST IT FOR THE MEAN TIME! I WILL LET EVERYONE KNOW WHEN THE BOOK IS FULLY EDITED!!!!*****

Enjoy :)

I stood next Liam in the exact same place I got coffee this morning, Sunrise Cafe. We stood behind a few people waiting to order.

"This place has really good food, and its quick if your in a rush." Liam said looking down at me. Even with my heels I'm shorter than everyone. We made it to the front and Liam immediately sprouted off his order to the younger girl. She shot him a small shy smiled as she clicked it into the computer. I waited for him to finished but Liam didn't move.

"Are you going to order?" He asked.

"Yeah but just waiting for you."

"No I am paying."

"No I won't let you pay." I said shaking my head. "I can pay for myself."

"Nope not going to happen. Think of it as your 'welcome to your first day' lunch." Seeing as he wouldn't budge I rolled my eyes. I ordered a Caribbean salad and just got water. "That's all your getting?" Liam asked as he handed over money to the girl.

"Yeah it sounds really good." I said shrugging. The salad had mandarin oranges, Chinese crutons, chicken, shredded almonds, and a good sounding dressing.

The girl handed him a number stand and Liam steered me towards an empty table by the window. I sat across from him and glanced out the window. People walked by in a brisk pace trying to get to where they are going.

"Thank you for lunch." I said sending Liam a smile.

"You are welcome." He smiled back. Before awkward silence could wrap around us I asked him a question.

"So you were born in Australia?" I asked leaning forward and resting my head on my hands staring at him.

"I was. I was born in a small town just a little outside of Sydney. I lived there until University when I got accepted into Columbia on a basketball scholarship." Liam said.

"Wow. You must have been really good at basketball to get a scholarship at Columbia. Did you just graduate?" He couldn't have been more than 2 years older than I was.

"Yeah I graduated almost 2 years ago. I'm 25." He said.

"What did you major in?"

"Well at first I didn't know what to major in, I thought i'd make my way through the four years than get drifted maybe. But my second year in I got hurt, really hurt and had to quit basketball. That's when I figured I better start going for something else. That's when I decided to major in business and math."

"I am sorry that sounds terrible." I said and I meant it. It would suck having all your dreams crash around you in just an instant. "But at least you got a good degree and are working at a nice place." I said trying to sound bright.

"Your right about that." He said chuckling. Just than someone came with our food and set it in front of us. My salad looked really good and was huge. My stomach growled the moment the plate came to rest in front of me. I blushed and shot Liam an embarrassed smile. He stared at me in amusement than shook his head.