Day Break:why does purple and blue eyes make me a vampire princess???other half of chapter 3

please please please comment and vote! :)

this is the other half of chapter 3! hope you guys like it!

I was standing in the middle of this huge room. Nothing seemed right to me. The walls were covered in blood red paint, the carpet was the same. There were no windows and no one was in the room expect me. There was little light coming from a few candles around the room. But the thing that caught my eye was the thrown that was placed in front of me and a table that had a book on top.

I was drawn to the book. I could feel it calling me. Call me crazy but I don't care, I know what I'm feeling.

I walked towards the book, know that whatever was written in it, I wouldn't like.

It was covered in dust, so I picked it up and blew the dust off. The book was very old and worn out. As I opened the book some pages fell out, but those didn't matter to me. I opened the book to the middle. Page 589.

I brushed off some of the dust and started to read it.

All vampires are the same, except for one. She might seem like nothing but underneath she has the most potential out of all of us. She does not discover her powers until her 18th birthday. Until then she acts and thinks like a human. She can get hurt as well as die. No one knows what her powers are because every time she is reincarnated one of our own kind kills her. Her blood will make us stronger and more powerful than any other normal vampire. Most vampires don't know about her, but the ones that do will do anything to get their hands on her. Most vampires can't help there attraction towards her. The smell of her blood doesn't help either. I don't want to give out the one thing that's stands out the most about her, but I will because maybe there is someone that will lose their life to save hers because I most certainly can't.

. . . . . . Her eyes. No one, no human, vampire, or anything else will have the color of her eyes.

Her left eye, , , a light blue.

Her right eye, , ,a light purple.

Before I finish righting this, I just want to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for writing all of this because now, vampires know about you. . Kiara. I'm the one to blame all of your deaths. And I'm punished every century because of this book. I lose my only love.

Tristan

I stare at the book for what seems like forever. My thoughts are rattling inside my head. He can't be talking about me can he? I'm not that girl. I can't be. And Tristan. He can't be the same Tristan that I know. But that kiss. . .that would explain it. But I'm not that Kiara. I'm not the girl every vampire is looking for.

But I am. The eyes tell all.

At that moment I fall to my knees and cry.

I don't want this! I want my old life back!

But Tristan, I can't leave him. I know I don't feel the love that he feels for me, but there's something there. I know it and I can't leave him.

As I'm fading away from the dream, the door that leads inside the room opens and three guys walk in and say,

"She's alive once again and her 18th birthday is near. We need to find her and kill her."

hope u liked it! please comment and vote! love u guys!