Day Break:why does purple and blue eyes make me a vampire princess??? part 3

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! PLEASE

Chapter 3

My screams echoed throughout the whole house. I was running once again. I didn't know where the front door that leads my outside was. I just had to follow my instincts.

Once again my thoughts bombarded me.

What the hell was he?

He can't be human, can he?

A vampire?

Hell no. they're not real. Or are they?

Vampires love sex. There sex drive is crazy.

And blood.

I stopped running at that point. I didn't care anymore. I want to die.

He's a vampire, I muttered to myself. Then why does he want me? If he wanted to kill me, he would of done it back in the woods.

So I am something special. That thought made me smile a little.

"Kiara! Come here," Olivia said in a hush, sweet tone.

I turned around and saw her. Her arms were open for me and I took the hint. I ran into them and clung to her. I just couldn't believe it. I was living with a vampire. That kills humans!

"I did not kill her, Kiara. I just drank as much as I could until she reached the state of unconienss," Tristan said.

He was right in front of Olivia but my back was to him, so I didn't see his face.

"Piss off!" I knew this wasn't the time to piss him off but I couldn't help it. I just hated him so much right now.

"Girl you need to learn how to keep your mouth shut!" that's when he grabbed me from Olivia's arms and made me faces him. We were so close. I was touching his nose and I could smell the blood on his breathe. I couldn't help but to just stare into his beautiful eyes though. They hypnotized me.

No! I was not going to let him win. So I spat in his face. Once I did that he threw me against the wall and was now on top of me.

"You just never give up, don't you," his face had a little smirk on it.

"Hell no! This girl will never give up! Now do what you want with me and just let me be!"

My voice was strong for the first time since I've been here. I felt strong also.

He leaned in a little more. His lips almost touching mine.

"You just don't understand. You will soon though. Very soon." By now his lips actually brushed mine. Just lightly. At first I couldn't think. I couldn't believe it. But as I felt that spark once his lips left mine, I knew I wanted more. Everything was forgotten. My parents, brother, his friends, being raped, feeling alone. Everything. My eyes were shut and once I opened them he wasn't there anymore. Not even Olivia. No one was around. I was all alone again.

That wasn't real was it, I thought.

Everything that just happened was a dream right. It has to be.

There's no such thing as vampires. And I know for sure that he did not kissed me . . . and that liked it. I wanted more. I just sat there. Every muscle in my body was sore. I was so tired. i tried to get up but I didn't have the strength to. So I just laid down, right in the hall way and let the darkness concur me.

SORRY THAT IT WAS SHORT GUYS! BUT HOPED YOU LIKED IT ANYWAY!