Day Break:why does purple and blue eyes make me a vampire princess??? part 2

please please please please! comment! :)

Chapter 2

I didn't know that my life was actually going to get worse when I jumped out my window. I was hoping so bad that maybe my life would change for the better, but it didn't.

So, as I'm sitting here in my new room, I'm thinking maybe it wasn't worth it. I just should have stayed where I was.

A sudden knock on my door made me wake up from all my thoughts.

"Yes," I said in a hush tone.

"Its, me Olivia. The master wants you."

"I'll be down in a few." I said

Olivia is my care taker. She does everything for me, cooks, cleans, and even talks to me when I need someone to talk to. Were like best friends even though I've only been here for a week.

"I'm sorry Kiara, but he wants you now."

Does he get everything he wants, I muttered to myself. Well he is not getting one thing and that's me.

"I don't care if he wants me now. I'm coming down when I want to and that will be in a few."

"Yes princ... Kiara," and with that she left.

I didn't want to see his face right now. He's the one that took me and kept me in this little room. However this house was a mansion.

My room consisted of a bed and a T.V. My whole room was black; everything, the walls the ceiling, the bed post, the bed sheets, and the pillow cases.

To some people it might seem scary, but to me it relaxes me.

So as I lay in my bed I shut my eyes and drift into my thoughts again.

I was running for my life at this point. I knew they were going to try to get me back, but I wouldn't let them. My ankle was hurting so bad, but I didn't care. I wanted a better life for myself.

I am so glad that I changed into a pair of jeans and a black tank top before I jumped out my window. It would be hell if I was running in my bra and panties.

I knew I was running to nowhere, but maybe someone will help me.

I ran towards the back of my house because all it is back there is woods, but eventually that would lead you to the main road in this small forgotten town.

The sun was setting and it was getting dark. I couldn't see at all so I gave up on running and sat down on a tree stump. Ryan and his friends wouldn't come this far in the woods while there wasted, would they? I shook my head at the thought because I knew they wouldn't. I was safe back here from them and I felt safe. I haven't felt this way since... well I never felt this way.

My ankle stopped hurting, but then again I couldn't really feel anything. I felt so numb and tired.

I have to make camp, I thought. I grabbed some twigs that were around me and made a fire with my lighter that was in my pocket. I just sat there and looked at the fire; orange and red colors flaring up into the sky, the heat radiating on my face, thoughts entering and flowing out of my mind.

Everything is going to be okay, I thought.

As the thoughts kept rattling inside my head, I looked up and into the woods. The little light that was provided by the fire made me realize that there was figure standing beyond my camp.

That's when all my feelings of joy vanished.

"Hello? What do you want? Is that you, Ryan?" I just sat there, staring at the dark figure. I could see his though. They were the lightest green you would ever see. To me, it seemed liked they glowed.

And within that same moment my fire went out and my eyes were ambushed by darkness.

I was shaking all over. My body was in shock.

The only thought that entered my head this time was that I'm going to die. I finally got away and now within a few hours I'm going to die.

At that moment I could feel that somebody was right next to me. I could feel its stare on me.

"Just do it! Just kill me! Now!" I screamed. I wanted this to be over with. My life taken from me.

"I have no need to kill you," his voice was so smooth.

"Then just go away!" again my voice was so strong. Not shaky what so ever.

"I can't do that though, Kiara. You're what we have all been looking for."

"Wh-what? I'm nothing special. Just leave me alone." Now my voice was shaky. I was so frightened. He knew my name and I have something he wants.

"Your way more special then you think you are, Kiara."

After his last words everything went black.

Then I ended up here, I muttered. I still haven't found out what he wanted from me but I don't care. I'm going to find a way out of this place.

But how Kiara? There are no windows in your room and you aren't allowed out of your room unless Tristan wants you.

My master, Tristan is the one that took me. The one the 6t locked me up in this tiny room. I only see him when he ask me questions like what was my parents names, did I have an siblings, etc. every question I didn't want to answer, but if I didn't answer, I got slapped. At first, I didn't care. I was use to it. But he was losing his patience and started to not send me food and water. So with that said I told him as less as I could. Never went into details and maybe even lied a little.

But even though he was an asshole, he was gorgeous. His face was so pale and perfect. He had perfect cheek bones, beautiful light pink lips, a body that would send a girl into shock and every once in a while, when I got him to raise his lips, his smile would stun me. But he would lose his temper a lot though and that was never good. I had bruises all over my body the first two days I was here. I would piss him off and he would blow up. But I never shed a tear, never showed that I was scared. I was a tough girl. I never showed any of my emotions to anyone. Even when my brother's friends raped me, I never made a sound. Just laid still and prayed.

My thoughts were bring back to many bad memories, so I got up and went to the door. I was ready to go see what Tristan wanted, but hopefully Olivia didn't lock the door.

I reached for the knob and it turned and I could hear the click that meant it was opened. I walked out and entered a big corridor. All around the walls were painting by, Vincent van Gogh, Leonardo da Vinic, and Michelangelo Buonarroti. There were a few other ones but I didn't recognize the artist.

I've been through this hallway a lot, so I knew where I was going.

I would have to go straight until I reach Van Gogh's painting, Starry Night. Once I reached it I have to take a left, then another left as soon as I hit another hallway and then I would turn left and x marked the spot. As I was about to enter Tristan's bedroom, I heard a girly laugh. I stepped a little closer towards the door and peeked in.

I loved Tristan's room. His walls were a dark blue with black strips going down. His bed was massive. He had four posts on each corner with a black canapé draping over his bed.

I tried to see what Tristan and the girl was doing over there but I couldn't see that well. I stepped inside and tried to be as quite as a mouse. I could see a little now and gosh was it disgusting. They were having sex and the girl was on top. I could hear little moans and one time I could swear that I heard my name.

They finally stopped and as Tristan rolled on top of her, he started to kiss her neck. I was about to leave but when I heard the girl scream I turned around and ran towards the bed. Tristan was still on top of her but her body was limp and once he realized that I was there, he looked up and all I could see was red all over his face.

Blood.

hope u guys liked it! please comment!