Steamy Rehearsal {George| D}

for belle enjoy
------
I get out my car walking in the studio Ashton is rehearsing with the other boys for there tour in December and January i'm in a playful mood so I wore my yoga pants to tease Ashton. I walk into the rehearsal room and I take a seat as they finish playing disconnected "hey y/n" Ashton says smiling at me then Calum,Michael and Luke all chorus hey's at me. I give them a small wave and they start to sing 'Heartache on the big screen'. I pretend to drop my phone and i turn round and bend over picking it up then i sit back down and wink at Ashton he's biting his lip seductively the other boys dont seem to notice as i fake stretch so my boobs go out a bit then ashton forgets to hit his symbal and i just sit normally looking innocent "sorry forgot" Ashton says and they carry on with the song. I Iook down at Ashton and I know by the look on his face that he's sexually frustrted right now, at the end of the song i can tell ashton can't take it anymore he stands up and says "okay guys can we go have lunch then meet back here in like an hour, I'm gonna go to lunch with y/n so I'll see you later" Ashton says coming over to me and taking my hand basically pulling me down the corridor before i have a chance to say goodbye. We go into the dressing room and ashton locks the door then he presses me up against the door "you fucking tease making me hard while i'm trying to rehearse" Ashton says seductively his hot breathe hits my neck making me moan slightly, I run my hands through his hair tugging it lightly and Ashton lets out a soft moan as I kis his lips slowly and teasingly,  I unbuckle his belt and he helps me discard his jeans and boxers. I look up at him and bite down on my lip seductively. I winke at him before slowly making my way down on my knees.. He lets out a hot sigh as I rub his member and then I pump him as fast as I can, His breathes became short, fast and distorted and Ashton soon cums while letting deep raspy moans, before i take most of him in my mouth. I begain bobbing my head at a steady pace. as Ashton begin's moaning a  louder. I let more inside of my mouth, gagging slightly but no enough to make me stop. Ashton's breathing harder as a suck harder and he grabs onto my hair, pulling it, moving the head at the pace he wanted it to be in. I moan against him but it's nothing compared to the sound of his  moans. He lets go and i swallow. I get up from my knees. . I let out a devilish laugh. "well that was fun" I say winking at him as i go to leave but Ashton presses me aginst the wall and whispers into my ear "Just wait until we get home and then you'l see who's in charge."