JJ hamblett Sweet imagine for Martha rose xx

"martha! wake up" your mum shouts up the stairs you look at your clock 7:00am "No1 mum its like 7 in the morning!" you shout back "but you've got your first horse riding lesson" your mum shouts back "oh yeah horse riding" you mutter ands you get out of your bed excited you've wanted to do horse riding since you were 11 and now your 17 (pretend JJ is 19) You've finally perswaded your mum to let you do horse riding you shove on black leggins,white tank top,black and white varsity jacket and black boots "coming just a sec mum" you shout and you put your hair into a pony tail and you put on mascara and concelar then you run downstairs "see ya mum" you say and you leave the house Newmarket Stables are only 15mins away from your hous so you run there "shoot im 10mis late" you mutter running into the stables you go over to a lady "um hi im so sorry im late im martha rose" you say "ah yas martha well the other people in your group are with there horses and partners i'll go get you partner waiit there sweetie" the lady says...a few mins later...."hey i'm JJ you must be martha" you hear a boy say you turn around and see a boy with a quiff wow he's good looking you think to yourself "thanks" JJ says "for what?" you ask "you said i was good looking" JJ says smiling "oh my god did i say that out loud" you say and you feel your cheks burning up "yep and you look cute when you blush" JJ says makling you blush even more "anyway...back to horse riding" you say "oh yeah...well this is sandy" JJ says bringing out a Caramel coloured horse "aw she's Gorgeous" you say "yep so are you" JJ mumbles "what was that" you say "nothing" JJ says a small smile forming on his face then JJ shows you how to saddle up a horse the he ties a rope tho the horses neck thing (i dont know what its called sorry) then JJ lifts you up onto the horse and he takes the rob and walks and the horse trots with him "this is fun" you say "im actually riding a horse" you say smilingsoon it's the end of the lesson so JJ leads sandy back to where you started he helps lift you off the horse "that was fun JJ thanks" you say smiling then he looks you in the eyes and you stare back then he leans in and you feel his soft lips pressed against yours then he breaksaway "call me..martha" he says handing you a pice of paper with his number on then he kisses your cheek and you wave goodbye and you head home smiling like a mad person.....

hope you like it cerys xx