Best Project ever (Dirty JJ imagine for Jodie)

if you don't like dirty imagines then don't read.. :) xxx

------------------------------------------------------

your waiting at your house for JJ from your school to come round you've been partnered up with the guy everyone wanted to be partnered with JJ is popular guy who has the looks but he's not a guy that would get off with a girl every night you parents are out at work so you've got the house to yourself...but the worst part about the project you have to do with him is to make a A3 poster about...sexual parts of the body .......

Jodie's POV

i swear my science teacher is a dirty minded freak i mean seriously he's making us do a poster about the sexual parts of a girl and boys body...this is going to be one awkward project....there's a knock at the door must be jj..."COMING" i shout and i go over to the door and see jj looking as perfect as ever.... "heya jodie" jj says as i let him in and we walk into my living room and sit on the couch i lay out a sheet of A3 paper on the coffee table in front of us "so how about i write you draw" i say "sure but um..how am i supposed to draw a um ya know" JJ says "here look in this book.." i say handing him a science book "this awkward" JJ says "yep um should i write 'the ya know is the women's part it has um.." i say jj laughs and looks at me i swear his eyes seem darker he puts the book on the table and he whispers seductively in my ear "the female part is sensitive espicially when boys do this" and he slips his hand under my skirt and pushes my panties to a side then he puts two of his fingers in me pumping them in and out "uhh JJ" i moan "girls also like this on the female sexual parts" JJ whispers and he pulls his fingers out and put his head by my part and pulls my panties down with his teeth and chucks them behind him then he licks my folds "uhh JJ i need you now!" i moan he takes his head away and pulls down my skirt as i take off my top and chuck it then i tug at JJ's jeans he pulls them down and chucks them while i pull his shirt off "your beautiful Jodie" JJ says as i pull his boxers down "just get in me" i moan "okay" jj says and positions his d at my entrance then he slams right into me "uhh jodie it feels so good!"JJ moans "Uhh Faster JJ" i yell as he thrusts faster then we both reach are climax and we release in each other then JJ pulls out and we get changed "i've wanted to do that for ages" JJ says winking i blush and i say "best project ever" "yeah my numbers *********** call me and we can arrange a time to do the real project or we'll get in trouble" JJ says i nod and write his number down on my hand "yeah bye" i say and JJ comes close to me and kisses me on my lips "bye jodie and he blows a kiss to me then walks out my house.....best project ever..

-------------

hope you like it jodie! thsi was awks to write aha glad my mum wasn't home to catch me writing it haha that would be awkward :p if anyone else wants one comment a  boy and if you want it sweet or dirty :) 

if you like janoskians check out my janoskian imagines and check out my one direction ones >>http://www.wattpad.com/story/5979300-one-direction-imagines-sweet-dirty-and-i-take

http://www.wattpad.com/story/4640251-janoskian-imagines-sweet-dirty-sad

~Cerys xxx