Chapter 1

I was being pulled into a light vortex by force. I saw the silhouette of a boy being held back by two people.

"I know you want to save her but we need you!" A female voice said.

 “No! ANDY!” The boy screamed, as he reached for me, his voice full of love and fear that I would be taken away from him. I reached towards him trying to get to him, but the force was too strong. I screamed as the light consumed me. Saddness filled my heart at the notion that I was no longer near the mysterious boy.

“Andy! It’s time to wake up sleep head.” My mom said shaking my arm. “Morning mom.” I said wiping the sleep from my eyes. “Christina and Kyle should be here soon.” My mom said as she left me to get changed. I threw the covers off and got up. I changed into a white tank top, jean shorts, and my favorite pair of converse. I had gotten a pair of white converse and I kept writing different things on them in different languages just for the fun of it. I straightened my red hair and brushed it out.

I looked in the mirror before approving my looks, grabbing my bag, and walking downstairs. “Morning dad.” I said looking at a picture of him and me. Me and My Little Angel, was engraved on the frame. It had been a few years since he had died, but I still missed him. He was my best friend and he practically raised me since my mom was working. My mom was now busier than normal and we could never see each other, so this year I had decided on going to a boarding school. We thought it was best for both of us.

I had tried to find ones that my friends could go to as well. I eventually found a school that was on a small island in the Atlantic, near the equator.  The school was very selective so it was a miracle that Christina, Kyle, and I had all gotten in.

You see Christina, Kyle, and I have been inseparable since we were born. They were there for me when my dad died and helped my mom and I through the depression. Our parents used to joke that all three of us were joined at the hip. I loved them almost as much as I love the ocean. I mean, I love the ocean and my dad used to call me his little ocean princess and when ever we were down a the ocean we would play castle. I was the princess and he was my servant. It was my favorite game ever.

I heard honking outside my window knocking me from my daydream. I looked out and saw Kyle’s black F250 truck which was going to drive us to the port. “Hey Christina. Hey Kyle.” I yelled waving. “Hey Andy! Come on! We can’t miss the ship!” Christina yelled. “Bye mom. I’ll keep in touch.” I said kissing her on the cheek before leaving. She handed me an envelope. “You’re dad wanted me to give you this. I’ve been waiting for the right time to give you this. Open it when you get settled in.” I nodded and hugged her tight. I had left my stuff at Kyle's last night so all they had to do was come and get me before we left. I got in the car and we started off on the long journey to the docks. “You ok Andy?” Christina said worried. I had been staring out the window for quite a while now. “Yeah. I’ve just been having weird dreams lately.” I said thinking back to it.

“Really like what?” Christina asked.

“Well I keep having dreams about this one guy.”

“Really? What does he look like? Is he hot?” Kyle interrupted curious. Kyle’s bi, just so you know, he’s also an amazingly awesome friend to have. He's not like very "out there" with his sexuality so it was hard for some to tell at first. Christina and I were actually the first people he told but then again we already knew. It wasn't that hard to tell.

“I can’t describe him. All I can remember is being surrounded in this light and him holding out his hand to me yelling my name. He looked so scared. All I wanted to do was go to him and be in his arms, but I couldn’t move, the force was too strong.” I said.

"The force is strong in this one." Kyle quoted in his Darth Vader voice. I cracked up laughing. He always knew how to make me laugh.

“Wow that’s creepy.” Christina said after calming down.

“Kyle's scarily accutate impression of Darth Vader or my dream?” I said smiling.

 Christina hit me making all of us laugh. "The dream idiot." She said with a smile on her face.

Suddenly Kyle started playing music on his speakers and we started singing our hearts out and laughing when Kyle tried to sing Christina Aguilera since he failed so horribly. I couldn't imagine a year without these two.

---------------------------

Harrison’s POV

“Yo! We’re here man.” I heard Mike said as we reached the pier. Mike, Luke, Matt, and I were all heading to this selective school that was on an island somewhere in the Atlantic. The four of us were practically brothers we were so close. I just sounded like a chick there. Gross.

We all got out and started unloading all of our stuff out of the van and onto individual carts. “Whoa! Guys check out this water! It's absolutely amazing!” I heard a beautiful voice shout as I was unloading my guitar. I turned and saw a girl with dark red hair in a white tank top, jean shorts, and white converse that had been drawn on. She was amazingly beautiful and she seemed so familiar. She walked to the back of the truck and helped her friends get out the gear. “Come on Christina! Kyle!” she said running towards the ship with her luggage cart dragging behind her. “Jeez Andy! How are you so hyper?” the boy shouted. “How are you not?” she said laughing. Her name is Andy. I couldn’t help but wonder why she was so familiar.

“Damn she’s hot.” I heard Mike say. I nodded absently as she walked away with her friends. Matt handed the keys to the car to a valet person and we walked on board. I wonder who that girl is?