Prologue

Ok This is my first story. I've been working on this for a while and I wanted to see what people think about it

Please let me know what you want to happen, if anything should be changed, and if you like it

Every few millennia a new god is chosen to take over for one of the big three. There is a group of people called, the diávolos or devils. Their job is to keep the new god from discovering who he is. Each god must have a queen. The god may rule the domain in which he is given but with out his queen, he is powerless. The new god will appear when he is needed most.

Olympus, 1994

“Poseidon!Amphitrite!” Zeus thundered in the discussion hall. “Have you decided on you’re heirs?” Amphitrite held a newborn girl in her arms while Poseidon held a 1-year-old boy. “This is my heir her name is Andromeda Rose Connor.” Amphitrite said as she walked around the hall with the newborn for all of the gods to bless. “I grant her strength in times of need.” Hephaestus said smiling at the newborn. Andromeda smiled at him. He smiled back at her. “I grant her speed.” Hermes said. “Aphrodite.” Amphitrite said handing her the baby. “I grant her beauty, but her beauty shall be natural. She will be able to see the beauty in others and will know how to bring that out into the world.” She handed Amphitrite back the child. “Ares.”

“She will know how to protect herself and other’s in times of need. She will be courageous.”

“Artemis.”

“She will not have to lean on anyone to do what she needs. She will have many friends. She will be as mysterious as the moon. She will also be excellent with any weapon.”

“Apollo.”

“She will have a love of music, singing and dancing. She will love sports and will be very caring towards others. She will also be bright and cheerful.”

“Dionysus.”

“She will have a fine taste for food and will never forget what it tastes like and how to make it if she has tried it once.”

“Athena.”

“She will be wise, smart, and brave. She will know how to mediate discussions and end feuds.”

“Demeter.”

“She will love all plants and animals and they will love her back.”

“Hestia”

“She will be a very warm, caring, and motherly person. She will be the hearth in her friends lives.”

“Lady Hera.”

“She will always be herself and never loose sight of what’s really important. She will accept what she knows is right but will not always follow it.”

“Lord Zeus.”

“She will have the disposition of a true leader and will never forget who she is.”

“Lord Hades.”

“When she realizes who she is, almost nothing will be able to stop her, from doing what she know is best.”

“Thank you all so much.” Amphitrite said taking the child once again in her arms. She looked at the child with so much love. “Harrison, this is you’re queen.” Poseidon said to the little boy showing him the baby girl. Amphitrite kissed the child’s forehead and placed her in a basket with a charm bracelet with all the symbols of the gods on it. “Good luck Andy.”