So you love me, huh? [Sequel - DYLMN?! Alex Gaskarth] 2

“What are we going to do for the rest of our day?” I asked as the sun started to set, thankfully I had tomorrow off the one day the guys came back to town.

“Well I think we should all go for dinner and catch up with what’s been going on.” Alex suggested squeezing my hand slightly.  

“That’s a good idea because I’m starving!” Jack pitched in from behind us, running up slightly throwing his arms around my neck and Alex’s.

“You’re always hungry Jack…” I told him laughter coming out with my words.

“I know but dinner with us? That’s just something you don’t miss Em.” He replied, tightening his grip slightly.

“Okay, okay let’s go have some dinner!”  

We ended up at The Cheesecake Factory, the amount of food everyone ordered was immense. It’s not surprising that a few bits got left. The conversation kept going all evening and we were eventually told to leave when it was closing time. We all made our way home, promising to meet up in the afternoon before the guys went back to tour once more.  Alex and I made it back to my Aunts, all the lights were off which meant both my Aunt and Steve were already in bed.

“We’ve got to be quiet I take it?” Alex whispered into my ear as I unlocked the door. Shivers went down my spine as I turned my head slightly to his face.

“Yeah we have, they won’t mind you staying though. Do you want a drink to go up with?”

“Sure.”

I walked into the kitchen flicking the kettle on and getting the cups out of the cupboard. Alex was just a few steps behind his arms wrapping around my waist pulling me back into him.

“I’ve missed you, you don’t know how long I’ve wanted to be back here with you. You need to come out on tour soon.”

“I’ve missed you too.” I told him spinning round in his grasp, wrapping my own arms around his neck. “I guess we better make the next 24 hours count huh?”

He didn’t answer his lips crashed onto mine pushing us back until my back hit the counter. His arms loosened around my waist and his hands lowered to my thighs before lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist tightening my grip against his neck. The kiss was heated, I forgot about anything around us. We both pulled away slightly, Alex lowered my feet to the floor, our eyes showing our feelings clear. He didn’t wait for anything, he took my hand and pulled me upstairs and into my bedroom.

This was going to be the best 24 hours ever.