So you love me, huh? [Sequel - Do You Love Me Now?! Alex Gaskarth]

A/N: Okay you guys! I'm actually quite excited about this story!! Now the title isn't guaranteed to be the title all the way though I wanted to get the story out and that was the first thing to pop into my head! Let me know if you like it.. If you can think of one that's better let me know!! (: Enjoy my loves!! <3

***************

“Emily!”

Shaking my head slightly I tried to focus my mind to what was at hand… work. That’s right, in the month Alex and the guys had been gone I’d managed to get a part time job working for the coffee shop we spent some time at. I’d been applying to numerous universities while I was looking ready to start in September.

“Yeah?” I called out, not even realising who’d actually called my name.

“Can you come out the front please?” Kirstie called out, not even bothering to be quiet. We weren’t all that busy today; it was getting closer to closing.

Putting my phone back into my apron I sighed, I hadn’t heard from Alex today. Which wasn’t unusual but I did feel like talking to him, just mindlessly as if he was sitting beside me. I missed his company.

“Yeah?” I repeated stepping through the arched doorway looking towards Kirstie’s direction, eyebrow raised.

“We might as well start closing down; we’re not going to be very busy.”

“Okay, I’ll start wiping everything down.”

Bending down to grab the bleach spray and some paper towels, I began to make my way around the shop, brain not really in gear. I heard someone walk in; go up to the counter and order. Not even bothering to look around I just carried on working, semi singing along to the songs that were being played on the radio. Two minutes later the door went again, still I wasn’t paying attention to whoever they were. Standing up straight, I yawned stretching slightly turning my head to the counter.

My eyebrows scrunched together, confusion washed over me, I couldn’t see Kirstie behind the counter. Looking around slightly, I shook my head noticing she was perched on a nearby table. She was flirting shamelessly, but then that was Kirstie I’d noticed in my time here so far. Walking behind the counter, I put the cleaning products back where they belonged.

“So how long are you guys in town for?” I heard Kirstie ask the group, I stood up leaning against the counter.

“Just tonight and tomorrow, it’s a day off for us so we’ve decided to come home.” One of them told her, leaning back in his chair slightly.

I tilted my head to the side slightly trying to get a better view of the group. Getting my phone out of my pocket, still there was no message. I sighed once more, maybe a little louder than my last, causing Kirstie to look over at me a small smile on her face.

“You guys you should meet my friend Emily, she’s missing her boyfriend, maybe you guys could take her mind off of it! Besides she’s from London!”

My head snapped up, my mouth open a little from the shock of what she was saying.

“Kirs…” I only got that far before she cut through me.

“What Em, it’s a bonus! Come on don’t tell me you don’t need cheering up.” She told me walking over to the counter slightly.

“No, what I need is for the next week and a half to be over with so I can go see my boyfriend.”

“Emily, do you even realise who those guys ARE?!”

“Yeah Emily do you even realise who we are?” A voice from the group sounded.

I froze, almost disbelieving to what I was hearing. A scraping of chairs was all that sounded throughout the entire shop, as the group stood up.

“Surprise!” They all shouted simultaneously.

Turning to Kirstie I held my arm out.

“Can you pinch me? Just once?” I asked, waiting as she looked at me showing the confusion I felt. She pinched my arm harder than I expected. “Ouch! Okay that means I’m not dreaming.”

“What are you talking about Em?” She asked, moving away slightly.

“I’m talking about that group, technically they shouldn’t be here. Therefore I should be having some amazing dream right about now.”

“You’re not dreaming though…”

Looking towards the group, I felt the butterflies erupt in my stomach. I began to tap my finger nails on the counter trying to keep myself occupied so I didn’t run.

“But maybe that’s what you want me to think... I mean I’m going to be disappointed if this all does turn out to be a dream. I’ve been having these dreams way to often to tell if it’s real.” I muttered, losing my inner battle when one of them stepped forward.

“Emily, would I really let it get this far if it was a dream?” He asked, still moving forward.

“Yes actually I do. You always seem to have this habit of taking some things a bit too far.”

Kirstie started to laugh nervously, as ‘he’ made his way towards me. Bending his head slightly his lips touched my own.

Letting my hands go, they wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer. I could hear laughter from behind.

“I told you, you take things too far, if I’m dreaming you’re a dead man Gaskarth.” I told Alex as he pulled me into him. Laughing slightly, I moved my arms to wrap around his waist, breathing in the familiar scent.

“I’m confused.” Kirstie muttered from beside me, sitting down on a chair.

“Kirstie, this is my boyfriend Alex.”

“You’re going out with the lead singer from All Time Low?!” She squeaked.

“I’m afraid so…” I told her, getting a tap around the head afterwards.

I let Alex go slightly, moving out of his grip heading towards the other boys standing behind us.

“Hey guys, I hope you’ve all been behaving yourselves without me!” I told them giving them a hug each. “I’ve missed you all so much!”

“We’ve all missed you more!” Jack told me, lowering his voice slightly he carried on. “Probably not as much as Alex though, not that he’d want you to hear that!”

Laughing slightly, I nodded my head.

“Why are you guys here? Not that I’m complaining…”

“Well I came home to see you.” Alex told me, wrapping his arms back around my waist.

“We came home just because Alex was coming home and to see you of course.” Jack said, taking a gulp of his drink.

“I like how that was an after thought!” I poked him, a smile planted firmly on my face. The boys were back even if it was for the day!