Incounters with a Stranger

::::::::Loving Thy Enemy::::::::

It was cold, dark and damp. I just got back from studying at the library. I zip up my coat and put on my hood. It's been raining a lot lately and the wind was blowing freely. With some time to spare, I decide to stop at the corner store to get a bag of my favorite chips. Coming out the store, I could have swore I saw a figure. The wind was picking up though, so it could have been some trash. I decide to shrug it off and continue to walk, and moments later I stop in front of the alley. It was a short cut home. The wind started to blow extremely hard as I peek down the alley. It was dark but still very clear to the eye. 

As I looked both ways and stepped into the alley, I could feel my eye twitch. It was a sign that something bad was going to happen and I heard a voice. I look around and fount a dumpster and decide to crouch down and hide behind it. The voice I heard seemed to be getting louder with each passing second and I could hear screams. I called the police. It was my first Instinct. 

 "Hello...? Yes... I'm in an alley....I hear voices--" Suddenly there was a scream, several following. "Yes it is a scream....Someone's in danger..... Darington Road by the corner store--!"

 Before I could finish I felt my hair being tugged on. Next thing I know I'm being pulled up by a stranger. 

"Well, well, well, look what we have here." The voice said. He laughed an evil laugh. I tried to call someone but he took the phone. "Calling someone won't save your pretty little head."

He thinks I'm pretty. I thought, and as if he had read my mind he lets out a snort. "I didn't mean it like that." I frowned and became a bit sheepish.

"But you're okay." He shrugged his shoulders. "Anyway...Back to the situation. You see that girl?" I looked over to the girl who laid lifeless on the ground, bloody and all. Innocent. She probably was. He violently shakes me.

"SEE HER!?" His voice grew louder. I nod my head and he smirks. "You're gonna end up just like her." He said in his calm voice.

My eyes screw tightly shut and all I could think to myself was that the police need to hurry. Just then I heard sirens. "Did you call the fucking police?!"  His voice shook a little at the end. Helplessly, I nod slowly. I could hear him growl at me as I stare deep into his eyes. They flash a dark red color, and I knew he was furious. He then throws me at the wall. Hard. Before he could make his getaway, the police already had him surrounded and tased him. The police put him in handcuffs and lead him to the cop car. "He'll get about 15 for committing murder." I hear them say. Struggling to get up onto my feet, I manage to limp my way to the front of the alley. I could see his eyes change from red to dark brown. That must be his original eye color.

Before I can even turn my head away, I saw that stranger mouth the words, We. Shall. Meet. Again. I paused. I did not want to see him again.

Walking into the house, my mom comes flying out the kitchen. I could have swore I saw her float. That guy must have threw me way too hard. Exhausted, I fall to my knees. "Mom, I don't wanna stay here! I almost got killed by a.. by a..." I trailed off. She had a worried look on her face. She held my hand. I don't know what she was doing. But why would she hold my hand? Can't she see I'm in need?! 

"Oh dear!" She called out to my father.

They talked in whispers. I couldn't hear them anymore. All I could hear constantly was those words from earlier repeating in my head. We shall meet again. Over and over. All I could see was His face. Who was he? Why wasn't I afraid?