Love You Goodbye

Liam: Taking a deep breath, your hands were shaking as you walked up to Liam. You both knew what was coming. Neither of you assumed you would talk things out and make this work. This was the end of the relationship you had built up for so long. It was your choice to end it, or at least it was on you. With a simply sorry, you could fix everything and not walk away. Liam knew you wouldn't though, just as well as you did. "It's inevitable everything that's good comes to an end." Liam was the first to speak, before you could say even one word. Tears instantly sprung to your eyes, "Maybe we can still..." Liam quickly cut you off, knowing where this was going, "It's impossible to know if after this we can still be friends. I can't say yeah, sure, we can be friends. I just can't." Your cheeks grew wetter, as you heard the pain in his voice over you ending everything. You saw no other way, but you didn't want to cause him pain. "I don't want this. I really don't. I..." Once more Liam cut you off, "I know you're saying you don't wanna hurt me. Well, maybe you should show a little mercy. The way you look I know you didn't come to apologize. So just spare me the tears. You are ending this, not me. Don't make this harder than it already is."

Harry: Watching you put on his favorite sweater of yours, Harry hated this. You were packing your things to leave him, and you decided to slip into that. Of all the things in the world, why did you need to chose that now? "Why you're wearing that to walk out of my life?" You ignored his words, and quickly turned back to the closet you had once shared to grab the rest of your things. Harry didn't see the tear falling down your face, but he could still sense that you were upset. Of course you were. You both felt horrible about this. You didn't want it to fall apart in the way it had, and now there was no way to fix it. Being unable to fix things did not mean you had to rush out so quickly though. Harry lessened the distance between you, and you felt his hand resting on your shoulder, before he spoke, "Even though it's over, you should stay tonight. It's late. Don't rush out." "I just..." You didn't know what to say. It was late. Leaving now was not the best option, but would staying the night be the right choice for you? It wouldn't change things. It would be just another night before goodbye. You were already ready to give in though, before he spoke again, "If tomorrow you won't be mine. Won't you give it to me one last time? Baby, let me love you goodbye."

Niall: For the longest time Niall never thought he would see the day when you walked away. When you told him that you no longer felt the same, and that you were ready for something new, he was shocked. It felt like your love was too strong to ever go wrong. Yet here you were. You were standing before him, breaking his heart into a million pieces. He could see in your eyes you were already gone, and that was the hardest part. "I know there's nothing I can do to change it, but is there something that can be negotiated?" "Niall..." You trailed off, hating that you here at this point. "Just say it. My heart's already breaking, baby, go on, twist the knife." You had planned to hold it all together, and yet suddenly you were in tears. "I don't want to hurt you, it's just... I'm not happy anymore. I want to be happy. I'm sorry." Niall actually felt a little bad for his words, as he saw how much they affected you. Your words suddenly hit him, and he realized that despite you being the one saying goodbye, this was not easy on your either. "We were unforgettable together, held the whole world in our hands. We really were. I wish it could have lasted forever." You gave him a faint smile through your tears, "I wish we could have too. I'm sorry it's not going to happen."

Louis: You were done. Neither you nor Louis had any hope for getting back together or making things okay again. It was not going to happen. You didn't hate each other though. You simply were not working out as a couple. It was hard to accept, but you each had. Louis was holding you in his arms now, as he said goodbye, and wanted nothing more than to kiss you one last time. "I just want one more taste of your lips just to bring me back." You laughed nervously, as you stared into his eyes. You could kiss him in an instant, but why? "Why? What is one last kiss going to do?" Louis thought for a moment carefully over his words, before he replied to your questions, "Because it'll bring me back to the places we've been and the nights we've had. Because if this is it then at least we could end it right." That sounded like he wanted more than just a kiss, and though things were over, you didn't mind that at all. "One last night. One last amazing night," you sighed, holding him a little tighter. "I think that sounds perfect."