Chapter 19

~Allie's POV~

My phone started to play Try Hard, it's my ringtone, Emily because I was still crying "Hello" she said cheerily and then she looked at me and handed me the phone.

"Allie" Calum's voice rang down my ear

"Cal! please don't jump to conclusions"

"I won't"

"Just let me explain"

"I am"

"It wasn't me, I promise"

"I know"

"I just...wait you believe me?"

"of course I believe you, I will always trust you unless I have a reason not to"

"I'm so lucky to have you and I would never do anything to ruin that"

"and I feel the same way about you but Josh is gonna get a beating"

"awww and no no no no don't do that, just leave it"

"fine, I gotta go but keep an eye on the post okay"

"okaaaay....bye Calum"

"bye Allie"

The phone line went dead and I whispered "I love you" then Emily asked what he said to me and I explained "he's a good guy Parker but why the hell are we watching the post?", "I don't know but we shall see". We spoke a little more and then we both fell asleep. I was woken by the letter box clattering shut and yeah it was 1pm but still the postman should be a little more considerate people do sleep at this time, especially as it's the holidays, I went to get what had dropped through and it was a parcel for Mum and a letter for me and then on the back it said 'for Emily too', I could tell it was Michael's handwriting so I guess this is what Calum was talking about last night I shouted "Emily!! wake up we have mail!!" and she opened her eyes with ease, she has always been able to wake easy but I could only do it at stupid times of the day, we sat on the sofa and I pulled open the envelope to find a smaller envelope and a letter which read:

Dear Allie and Emily

        HELLOOOOOO it's the 5SOS boys here, you probably guessed but oh well continuing on. As you know we're in Australia and missing you guys heaps and we found out that we have to stay for 3 months instead of 2, it's absolutely stupid and we are not happy, we kind of are because it means more shows and music and coolness but we aren't because you lovely ladies aren't with us, so we decided to ask if you could come here and tour with us and stay for a bit and then you'll have to go home but you can maybe come back again. In the little envelope are your tickets and you will be here on friday, you don't need to check with parents we already did that ;) Can't wait to see you!!!!

Love from

Calum,Ashton,Luke,Michael

"OMG WE'RE GOING TO AUSTRALIA" I screamed and Emily just nodded clearly in shock, this was going to be brilliant, the best holiday ever apart from the barely any time at all to pack and be prepared for the departure.

~Emily's POV~

We were going to Australia to see our gorgeous Australian Band member boyfriends and go on tour with them, if I said this wasn't the coolest thing ever then I'd be lying, I had gone home from Allie's now to start packing considering that we would be there for a long while and I had to make sure I had everything, I am kinda freaking out already, I always forget something without fail.

I had finished packing so I unpacked and packed again just to make sure because tomorrow morning was the 24 hour flight to Sydney, I have never even been on a plane before and the first time was going to be a 12 hour flight and then switch planes for another 12 hour flight, good plan....great plan yup. It took me the rest of the day to make sure I was set and then I rang Allie to make sure she was done. "Hi Allie are you ready?", "Ready as i'll ever be", "see you at 3am then", "see you then"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kinda short sorry, I am so bad at writing long parts but I thought it was time for an update.

I will be writing a bit about the plane journey but I don't want to waste time on it also a new character will be joining us in either the next chapter or the one after so keep a look out ;)

I am getting more excited now because it's getting to the parts that I really want to write so I hope it's as good as I hope it will be as good as I hope

Love you guys see you in the next one